2| Jungkook

The moment Taehyung's sister stepped into my office my eyes couldn't help but graze over her. Delicious curves accompanied by swollen breasts, all fucking natural. Those cute chubby cheeks and oh god, she wears glasses.

Fucking glasses.

It's as if the universe heard me and sent this woman to treat me of my...issue. Long brown locks fall down her back, her little button nose begging for me to kiss it. This girl, this woman, she's just so...perfect.

There's not a single hint of Taehyung in her and I can't help but stare as I try to find at least some resemblance. The only thing I could say was similar was the way her lips spread wide apart into a weird boxy smile.

There it is.

"So," she speaks, shifting in her seat. "What is that you do exactly?"

"I'm sorry?" I raise a brow, leaning in the chair. She doesn't know me? She wants to write about sex and she doesn't know who the hell I am?

Taehyung didn't tell her? He probably knew she wouldn't agree to having me as a mentor if she did know about my job. I could see the twisted up expression, the judging eyes and the flinches whenever I would come near. She probably would think I'm some sex craved maniac who can't keep his hands to himself.

Should I tell her? I want to but then again I don't. I don't think I could take it, having her look at me different from those beautiful hazel eyes.

Hazel. Not brown like her brother's which is another thing that I have to question.

"Acting," I brisk by before clearing my throat. "You're Taehyung's little sister, correct?"

She raises a brow and I find that hot as hell. The way her caramel skin just glows, even when she's looking at me as if she'll slap the fire out of my eyes in any second.

She's Taehyung's sister! Little sister! I scold myself and quickly tense up before falling into my serious mood.

"It's just," I start. "You don't exactly look alike. I mean—"

"Because I'm darker?" She questions, crossing her arms across her chest and those swollen breasts perk up even more. My eyes stare down at them before I gulp.

"Not in that way," I nervously smile, suddenly afraid of what she'll do next. "It's just your eyes, your features, they're so different."

I watch anxiously as she continues to study me, those hazel eyes burning my skin. I find myself fiddling with the desk, touching anything just to avoid her gaze. God, she's making me nervous.

Me? Nervous? What the hell.

"You're right," she says with a sigh, her arms falling into her lap. "We're half siblings, his father is married to my mother. My mother is African American, they met when his father came to America for a business trip. They fell in love and nine months later, I was born."

She raises her hands, gesturing to herself and I allow a small smile to part my lips. She throws one back, her wide grin stretching and I can't help but think about my damn manager. The one thing she had to get was that damn stupid smile.

At least it looks better when she does it.

"So what movies have you been in?" Her sudden question causes me to choke. "I've never seen you in any, I'm just curious."

I quickly cough into my hand to cover the fact she blind sided me. Taehyung did mention that she loved asking questions, she was the type of person who would interrogate you over the smallest things. Especially if she didn't know you. I didn't mind it but I did mind the fact that she looked directly into my eyes with those sunlit hazel eyes, never wavering even when I stare back.