18| Ronnie

"Stay with me tonight." His words catch me off guard but in the end I agree anyway. It's already late and I really didn't want to bother him more than what I do now.

So I stay. Laying in this large bed with a man I'm starting to get comfortable with. We face one another, engrossing into hours and hours of random conversations. It's not even awkward, even when I just literally had this man in my mouth and was on my knees, submitting to him.

I didn't expect myself to become so needy. I wanted to hear his praises, needed to hear his voice and approval. I haven't felt that way since my ex-boyfriend, and not even he could get me to fully submit.

"Is this okay?" Jungkook has his arm around me now, his large body pulling mine in and rests against me. It's a position I've never done with anyone that wasn't my boyfriend.

But I don't dislike it and I show this by resting my head in his neck, my hands fiddle with the string of his sweats. His fingers find their way to my scalp and I almost moan in delight as he starts to massage with his finger tips. I hum a little, closing my eyes and sighing happily.

His hand suddenly stops and I reach for it, pulling it back. He chuckles, shifting so our bodies are closer and I rest my leg over him comfortably.

"Can I borrow a pair of shorts and a shirt?" I ask, eyes still closed.

"Of course." He responds, resting his cheek against my head. "But in a second, I don't want to move right now."

I chuckle and we both fall into our regular silence. I watch his chest slowly rise and fall while he stares at the ceiling, seeming in thought. I turn to look at him.

"Spit it out." I say and he smiles deeply before leaning in and lightly bumping his nose into my cheek.

"You heard Taehyung right? The entire conversation?" He asks and I nod, eyeing him carefully. "And I know why you were in the bathroom for so long."

I freeze.

"You were searching me, weren't you?" He grins and I slowly nod my head. He bursts into laughter.

"So honest." I shrug.

"You can thank my mother for that." I smile and he shakes his head before sighing. I stare at him for a moment, my eyes glancing over his entire face without a single thing going un-noticed.

"I'm not sure if I can find someone to partner with," He suddenly says before grinning. "I think you've ruined me, Ronnie."

"Wait what? How is that my fault?" I raise a brow and he chuckles before turning to look at me.

"Because," he gently tucks away a strand of hair behind my ear. "Just like you said...I'm obsessed with your body."

I stare at him for a moment without blinking. Also, I'm trying to figure out why my heart tightened at his words.

Obsessed. When I said that I was being truthful but I wouldn't had expected him to say it back. He's been with plenty of different women, all different sizes and ethnicities. So you mean to tell me out of all of these women that had him...he's obsessed with my body?

"Ronnie." His voice jolts me back and I glance up to see his eyes already on me.

"Yes?"

"You're doing it again," he smiles softly before trailing his thumb down my jaw.

"Doing...what?" I almost fall into a trance by his gentle touch. His eyes stay on mine and I don't dare look away, even when he leans in closer, his thumb caressing my chin.

"Whenever you're in deep thought, you get real quiet. You start nibbling on your bottom lip." He smiles. "Just like you're doing now."

Damn. My mouth slowly parts and my eyes stay locked with his. He smiles softly, running his thumb across my bottom lip, his eyes soft and warm. His expression is calm and relaxed, his body melting into mine so easily. I didn't know he was that observant and I surely didn't think he could read me so casually. Not even Taehyung was aware of that.