"We're 15, too young for that" Multimouse said.

"I know but I do love having kittens, just not like this" Cat Noir stroked her thighs.

"Just don't touch my butt, please," Multimouse said.

"Where should my paws be, my prey?" Cat Noir purred and nibbled her neck.

"Where I tell you too" Multimouse moaned.

"I'm a very wild cat" Cat Noir smirked and slowly moves his paws on her butt.

"YIPE!" Multimouse squeaked.

"Too cute when you squeak like a mouse" Cat Noir smirked.

"Naughty boy" Multimouse's face was red from blushing.

"Am I? You know you love animals. Especially this kitty" Cat Noir unzips his suit, "Kiss and makeup" He kissed her roughly.

"Mmmmmm!" Multimouse moaned.

"Puuuuuuurrrrrrrr" Cat Noir purred through the kiss when she stroked his hair.

"Mmmmmmhmmmm" Multimouse licks his tongue.

"I love you so much my mouse," Cat Noir said.

"Why the sudden new change?" Multimouse tightened her legs on his waist.

"Because you comfort me for a year" Cat Noir replied.

"Yeah, but you've never been this lustful before," Multimouse said.

"Maybe because I was unloved for too long, princess" Cat Noir purred.

"Kitty, calm down. I'm not ready to have kittens" Multimouse rubbed his bare chest.

"Understood, Princess" Cat Noir replied.

"How wild are you?" Multimouse asked while tightening his waist harder.

"You have no idea. And please ease your legs a little" Cat Noir said.

"You said you like being wild, bad kitty" Multimouse tightens her legs around his waist again, making him groan in pleasure.

"Princess.....stop" Cat Noir groaned, "I did say I like being wild but I never said I'm a wild sexual animal"

"Okay sorry, got a little carried away" Multimouse let go.

"Bad girl. You're now my dinner" Cat Noir smirked and gently bites her neck, marking her as his.

"Ahhhhhh...." Multimouse moans some more.

"I must go now, princess" Cat Noir licks her cheek, "Someday I'll reveal my secret identity to you"

"Okay, Kitty. Take care" Multimouse kissed him before she left.

-

Later that night, Cat Noir was in the criminal town, wrestling with a criminal to get stronger and faster. For a year he was a weak opponent but now he got stronger and is showing no mercy. He blocks his attacks and cartwheel flipped twice to get him to the floor.

"Impressive" The opponent got back up and swipes him off his feet.

They circled around before Cat Noir kneed at him and strikes him several times before knocking him over.

He then did an elbow strike on the gut to make his opponent go unconscious.

"Cat Noir wins!" The announcer said.

Cat Noir gets up and leaves the fighting ring, giving a cold sneer and no emotion, "That was nothing" He just said.

But soon he noticed a face he didn't want to see, Lila Rossi. She now has cut her hair short but it was no doubt her.

"Lila Rossi" Cat Noir glared.

"In the flesh," Lila said.

"I don't like crazy ass bitches like you. I know you got expelled" Cat Noir cackled evilly.

(Flashback)

Before Cat Noir gave his cat to Marinette, he jumped out the window and went back to the principal's window, "Hello dumb owl. Wanna see my proof about Lila?"

"What's that?" He asked the feline.

"Follow me" Cat Noir motions his finger and they both went to the locker room, "A real detective would check their facts before finding the real culprit. If you want this school improved, get locker combinations" He punched Lila's locker, and inside were cut-off photos of Marinette's head, "As you can see. Lila framed Marinette and succeeded. Does this look like Lila is innocent as you thought she was?" He asked, giving the cut-off photos to him, "Does she really travel if she had her passport stamped?" He tossed the passport to him, "And it appears she has no prescribed medications for her illness nonsense"

Damocles was shocked, he never felt so blind as believing her over Marinette, "This is pure madness!" He exclaims.

"Marinette was telling the truth and you let Lila get away with it. Toxic people are like poison that floods your brains to be pulled by a con" Cat Noir glared, "And never let someone make a fool out of you" Cat Noir jumps out the window.

He soon enough heard Damocles call for Lila to expel her.

(End of flashback)

"You ruined my life, fleabag!" Lila accused him.

"Just like you tried to ruin my princess' life. Face it, Lila. You are always a low-life bitch. I do not care that you're a girl because I can kill you if you try to kill me" Cat Noir glared.

"Mark my words, I will get back to you one day!" Lila replied angrily.

"And how are you gonna do that? Shadow Moth is dead!" Cat Noir reminded her, "I know you were an ally to him. You lost your chance with Adrien and now he's dead" Cat Noir said.

"I mourn him like everyone does in Paris and Ladybug is your worst enemy" Lila replied.

"She may be my enemy but she's not as heartless like Shadow Moth!" Cat Noir shouted.

"You just don't see she's a liar!" Lila said.

"Stop using her as a scapegoat!" Cat Noir unsheathed his claws, "If I see you plot revenge, I will kill you!" He hissed and it scared Lila, "I'm willing to give her another chance, I just need time away from her!" He turns away.

"I hope she stabs you back!" Lila snapped.

Cat Noir turns around and headbutts her face, knocking her out cold with blood sputtering out her nose.

"Don't you mess with me!" He growled.

Lila sat up holding a tissue for her bleeding nose.