two - how's it feel to be so loved, yet so alone?

Start from the beginning

I believe someone in the faculty staff will hand my uniforms out once I'll be introduced to my roommate, if I have one and my dormitory. I already received this month's allowance which is kept in the school bank, don't worry I have the card with me and lastly, no. But I'm still alive which is a miracle" he finished off with a breath.

"That's my boy" Clara smiled brightly, hugging him as she noticed a blue crossover vehicle stopping, a Blackthorne Academia sticker visible in the windshield. "I'll miss you so much"

"Don't worry, auntie. You'll still see me again" Tommy hugged her back, "I'll miss you too" Will he? Will he miss her knowing this situation is in accord with her plans? Maybe. Maybe yes, maybe not but he'll know he can't force himself to not miss her. After all, this scheme is still unidentified. He can't be so sure, yet.

"Your pick-up is now here, dear. Be good, don't get into trouble and make sure you write to your sweet old' auntie, alright? Make sure to get the latest happenings, sweetheart and make your aunt proud!" Clara yelled from a short distance as Tommy went closer to the vehicle. Tommy displayed a thumbs up, answering to whatever his aunt was yelling about. He admires her dedication, though

"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you to drop you off at school?!" Clara yelled her offer, halfheartedly joking

"For the last time, Aunt Clara, I'm fucking independent! I can do it!"

"Language, Tom Tom!" Tommy fondly rolled his eyes, bidding her goodbye with a wave of his hand. Opening the vehicle's passenger seat door, he gets in as he sees the driver went out to pick his things up and placed it on the back. He closed the door with a thud, viewing the outside through a moist window. He sees his aunt and the driver casually talking while he took the boxes and placed them at the back. He can still hear their murmurs considering the open door at the back but he doesn't quite mind, it blends with the engine noises smoothly.

Leaning back at his seat, he glimpsed at the side mirror, the red-haired woman visible and a black haired man with a terrifying yet astonishing mask and his general expression. What's his next plan now that he has been accepted into this school? He groaned, he didn't really think this through. But the excitement of unleashing his inner chaos to the elites as revenge while experiencing mystery solving first hand is there and he can't wait for it all to happen. His happiness dims down slightly at the thought of interacting with the elites, the possibility of bullying and physical and verbal harassment and the judging looks that he knows he will experience when he arrives.

Neither way, he doesn't give a shit about that. Realizing at his sudden swift mood swing, he laughed a little, unsettling the driver at the sudden act. The car then suddenly moved, the sound of honking as a bid adieu to his aunt can be heard and there, Tommy knew that he was off to another chapter of his life. A chapter he's not sure what the ending and what the plot may be.

"Uh— good morning, Mister Kraken, I believe?" A deep voice startled him and his thoughts, making the blonde gasp in disbelief

"Holy mother of God, your voice is so fucking deep, dude" Tommy commented, immediately cover his mouth after his impulsivity get the best of him. "Sorry— I just- woah"

The man chuckled as steer the wheel to the right, "It's alright, kid. Name's Corpse, by the way"

"Epic name, too!" Tommy complimented, "Name's Tommy uh— is that your real name or? If you don't mind me asking"

"My full name is Corpse Husband so it's my real name" he replied casually

"Cool name? I guess" Tommy sheepishly smiled and awkwardly nodded, looking away to view his surroundings through the window, once again