Chapter 6

Several AST members were on the floor as only one girl was standing. She had blue hair and brown eyes, resembling a certain boy with the same features. Her name, Takamiya Mana.

Announcement: The match has ended

Announcement: The match has ended. Second Lieutenant Takamiya Mana is the winner.

Ryouko: I can't believe she dominated a ten on one match like this. I guess that's why they call her "The Girl Who Killed a Spirit".

...

Ryouko: Can you go ahead and introduce yourself one more time?

Mana: I'm Second Lieutenant Takamiya Mana. It's nice to meet all of you.

Ryouko: All right, good job!

AST member: This little girl is the top ace of the Japanese Ground Self Defence Force? 

Ryouko: I'm going to play the mission footage from our engagement with Hermit, so have a seat.

She took a seat next to Origami.

Mana: The captain sure is petty. That's why the Spirits are having their way with us.

Origami: I agree.

Mana: Oh, we think alike.

Origami: I've heard that you killed a Spirit. I want to hear more about it.

Mana: About me killing a Spirit? About that case, it's probably better if you consider it differently from other Spirits. Well, in any case, I don't think it will be long before you see what I'm talking about for yourself. Mission Record After all, I was assigned to this unit for that purpose.

Suddenly, on screen, there was a glimpse of Shido during the blizzard.

Mana: *Gasps* Nii-sama? 

Origami was concerned but stayed quiet for the time being.

When they finally let out, she went to Mana.

Origami: Why did you mean? Y/n hasn't told me anything about Shido having a sister like you.

Mana: Y/n? Are you two friends of his?

Origami: Friends? Y/n and I are a couple. Shido is my rival.

Mana: What?

...

In the morning at school.

Origami: Y/n.

Y/n: Yes, my beautiful girlfriend?

Origami: I've been thinking and I don't mind you being polyamorous.

Y/n: *Blinks* *Blinks*...You knew?

Origami: *Nods* As long as we're part of each other, I don't mind.

Y/n smiled before hugging her.

Y/n: Thanks for being so understanding. I really made the right call with you and don't worry, I'll always love you.