Chapter 1

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA!

A H/c turned off their alarm as they woke up and yawned. They grunted before accepting to get up and exiting their room to prepare themselves in the bathroom. They noticed a red hair about to open the door next to theirs.

Y/n: Morning, Kotori.

Kotori: Good morning, N/n!

Y/n: About to give Shido the wake up of his life?

Kotori just giggled as she entered Shido's room while Y/n went to the bathroom. There, they heard some screams and agitation. 'They sure do seem enthusiastic in the morning.'

As I finished, I went to the living room, finding Shido trying to get a lollipop out of Kotori's mouth.

Y/n: Let her have it, Shido. As long as she still eats breakfast.

Shido sighed and complied, earning a smile from Kotori. Y/n sat at the table and ate their breakfast. Shido is still the best cook ever to them.

They all walked together for school and stopped near a restaurant.

Shido: Any requests for lunch? 

Kotori: Opening Ceremony The Deluxe Kid's Plate! 

Shido:Isn't that something from a family restaurant? I'm sorry, but this kitchen doesn't have that on the menu.

Kotori: What?! Come on! Please Please! I'm begging you, Onii-chan! Deluxe Kid's Plate! Lunch at a family restaurant!

Y/n: How about we take out for lunch. Just this once, Shido.

Shido: *Sighs* You're too kind to her but fine.

Kotori: Thanks, Onii-chan, N/n! So, let's meet here after school, okay?

Both: Sure.

Kotori: It's absolute.

Y/n: It's an absolute promise.

Kotori: Even if terrorists come and take over the restaurant, you still absolutely have to come.