Episode 3: Friend or Woe

Start from the beginning

People shoved the two onto the ground, suddenly everybody stopped and moved aside, a man walking forward.

"Goody Addams and Paityn L/n!" The man yelled, the two girls looked at him. "You two have been judged before God and found guilty." You looked at him in anger, you wish to could run and and hit him in the head but you can't make a scene.

"You both are a witch. A sorceress, Lucifer's mistress herself. For your sins, you two will burn this night, and suffer the flames of eternal hellfire." He said, "we are innocent." The girl in braids argued.

"It is you, Joseph Crackstone, that should be tried. We were here before you, living in harmony with nature and the native folk." The other girl said, "but you have stolen our land. You have slaughtered the innocent." Goody spoke.

"You have robbed us of our peaceful spirit!" She spoke, "you are the true monster." Paityn said before she sobbed. "All of you!" Goody yelled as she stood up along with her partner, she took a slice out of him, her friend pushing him.

"The Devil ne'er sent such demons." He said, slapping the girl who hurt him, "Goody!" Paityn said, holding her dear friend as the people held the two.

"And I will send you both back!" He yelled. "No! Please!" Paityn yelled in fear. You sighed behind the barrel, watching with sadness.

Wednesday dragged you up as you two went inside the house hid nearby.

They threw the two girl in there, who hugged each other. "You are abominations in the Devil's grip! I will not stop till I have expunged this New World of every outcast. Godless creatures!" He yelled as he stepped outside.

He shut the lock as the two girls looked around with sadness in their eyes, all these poor innocent souls that is part of them will now die because of Crackstone.

You fought back tears in your eyes, you could never forgive what Crackstone has done.

He stepped away, "Set it ablaze!" Everyone screams as everyone threw their touches. The house was now set on fire.

The two girls scanned around the room, "mother!" They both said in sync, walking to the two women who are trapped together, sobbing side by side.

"Dearest!" She said to the girls, as they both looked at their own daughter. "Mother." She chocked on her sob. They both tried to break the chain, but nothing worked.

"There is no time, children." They both looked at them, "leave us. Save yourselves together. He's chained us all to the floor." The woman said in sadness, Paityn looked at the floor, chains all locking their legs and arms.

You and Wednesday both stood up, looking around the scene.

"We shan't leave without you." "Run. Avenge us! Find the others and save our future!" The two woman coughed. "Please, our two sweet lambs." The two woman sobbed. "Run! Run as fast as you both can." They held both of their cheeks as the two sobbed. "You both are our only hope!"

Paityn and Goody both stood up, as they took each others hand. She squeezed through everyone in the crowd as she takes Paityn to the underground exit.

You and Wednesday tried to follow the two girls, but because of the smoke, it was quite difficult to see.

Paityn and Goody watch in horror, Goody comforted the Paityn as she sob. Goody quickly shut the exit.

You started to cough because too much smoke was going inside. You fell down as you felt difficult to breathe, Wednesday kneel down next to you as she started to cough as well.