Chapter 2

Tisha's Point of View

I should really learn to stay more fit. Running for a few minutes is so tiring. And why is this Mansion so big? Soon, reality hit me, hard. Oh god, why the hell did I have to speak. Now, I must go and inform the others. Well, I think it is better to get over with it. Just as I entered the huge dining room, I could fell all eyes on me. Well, isn't it just a perfect awkward moment. I am pretty sure everyone in this room is pretty much surprised as I am because you know I know longer like to interact. I am blabbering too much, am I not? Well time to break this awkward silence.

"Umm, you see...that uhh...you know...hhh...he...", I said, stammering a little too much.

"Tisha, just take a deep breath and talk and yes don't be afraid" Ajit muttered kindly, smiling at me. It hurt a lot when he said Tisha and not Cheekoo.

"Uhhh, Aadrik is back", Well I could finally say without stammering. And just as I finished my sentence Ma rushed into the lounge area to meet her son. And I swear I saw Ajay's eyes watering. They all rushed outside to meet him.

Ajit's Point of View

I can't believe it ! Bhai is back after 6 months. God, it was such a long time, we really missed him. I could see everyone's face lit up when Tisha announced the good news. The speed at which Ma ran I am sure she would beat Ussain Bolt in a race. Shit! I really need to go and meet Bhai now.

Tisha's Point of View

I could see how happy they are to have him back by their side. Even though no one expressed it in the past six month, I know they missed him deeply. From the window, I could see everyone showering their love on Aadrik and no matter how hard I try to stop my thoughts, I can't. I am the reason this family is sad. I am the reason he had to leave his support system in crucial times. I could feel the tears prickling my eyes, threatening to come out. I bit the inside of my cheek to stop myself from breaking down. Even though I stopped myself from crying, a single tear drop managed to break free and rolled down my cheek. I need to get to the hospital quickly I am already very late.

-----------------------------------At the hospital---------------------------------

I quickly checked myself in the hospital and started with my daily check ups on my patients.

"The medical scenario in India is renowned all over the world. The doctors originating from India are reaching new heights globally abroad. However, when we talk about the medical scenario within the country, we see how it's quite worrying. In other words, all capable and talented doctors are moving abroad in search of better job opportunities and facilities. Therefore, we see there is a lack of doctors in the country to cater to the ever-growing population. But if we see on the bright side, we will notice how Indian doctors are very charitable in comparison to doctors of other countries. As India has been a country of tradition, the qualities are deeply rooted in our culture. This reflects in the medical scenario of the country as well. Indian doctors are very much in demand all over the world. Hence, we organised a program which selects the best of the best doctors in India to help people from all over the world. If you think any doctor is eligible to take part in this program, then please contact the following number..." Mr. Mishra a famous reporter announced regarding this program.

"Tisha, I am thinking of calling this number to get you registered for this program", said a voice which scared the day lights out of me.

"Uffo, Ria Bhabhi, you scared me. But, why me Bhabhi?" I replied.

"Because you are the best doctor, Tisha. No one can compete you in saving lives jaan." Bhabhi uttered in kind tone.

"Bhabhi, no doctor is the best. Everyone is equal. Also, what's the use of saving everyone's life when I killed a life that is mattered to everyone?", I voiced out the thought which has been killing me. Unknown to me, someone has heard this, which will land me in deep trouble later. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22 January 2023

To be continued...