Chapter 25 • Bonding

Start from the beginning

Jaci eyes never left his during his confession. Now those beautiful bright blue eyes have tears falling rapidly out of them over Asher's declaration.

He wraps her in a tender but gentle embrace. Kissing her without abandonment.

How the hell am I suppose to top that sentiment?

Asher breaks away from his and her kiss, he grasp unto her hand tightly, I clear my throat knowing I'm next I feel a shit load of anxiety inside of me. Here goes everything.

"Jaci. It took me a little bit longer than it did with Asher for me to realize that you are the one and only for me. I longed for a mate also but I was impatient thinking that I would never find you. Then when you suddenly appeared in our lives it knocked me on my ass. You crashed your way into my life and eventually into my heart. You make every day of my life feel like a miracle. You are my miracle Jaci. I love you so much. Will you allow me to bond with you?" I confide my heart to her. My true feelings.

She is my miracle. She saved me when she didn't have to. She saved my life and saved my heart from complete and utter darkness. Without her I would probably be more ruthless than Cal is acting toward her now.

Jaci practically jumps up from the edge of the bed throwing herself into my arms. Enclosing her into my arms, I rub my jaw along her neck, squeezing her tightly. Rubbing my jaw along her face our lips grace, her soft pliable lips encase upon mine lovingly. Sealing my path to her I plunge my tongue into her wet warm mouth. Our tongues massage against each other's in a passionate dance.

Ora let's out a deep laugh at her excitement. Hesitantly breaking away from her, Jaci moves her upper half her body toward him with her hand propped on the bed. The tears on her beautiful face are sliding gracefully down her delicate cheeks.

"Jaci. I was an ass. I was a complete ass. There is no excuse for the way I treated you when you first came into our lives. I pushed you away. I hurt you. I am so fucking sorry for all of it but somehow, someway, you got under my skin. You weaseled your way into my cold dead heart and I am so damn happy that you did. You showed me your determination, your bravery, and you showed me how to love. You don't see me as a monster and for that and a many million other different reasons is why I fell head over heels in love with your sweet fine  ass. Will you please allow me to bond with you? I want infinity with you. If you will allow me." Ora spills his heart out to her.

Jaci climbs fully onto the bed, straddling Ora, she kisses him deeply. With his arms embracing her, he pushes her closer to him, placing his hand on the back of her head he quickly deepen the kiss.

Jaci moans hungrily, clearing my throat, yet again, they both break apart though not quickly, each eyeing me with a scowl.

Half heartedly laughing at their disgruntled faces, Jaci nimbly crawls away from Oras lap. Sitting crisscross in between his legs, with a pout on her adorable face.

"Sorry but we need to discuss how we are going to this before we get carried away." I tell them somberly.

Asher scoots back on the bed getting closer to Jaci, he grasp her hand again, laying their hands on his lap. I turn on the bed facing each of them.

This bonding is entirely in Jacis ball field. She has to make the ultimate decision on how she would like to proceed with it: not ours.

"How would like to do this Jaci?" Ora ask her, with his hands gently massaging her shoulders.

"I don't understand." She looks at me simply confused.

"Ok you can do it a few ways. One on one, two on one, or three on one. You can chose when, how, where, this is all on you. We will be happy with whatever you decide. We don't want you to feel obligated or to do anything  that you don't want to do." I patiently explain to her. Jaci ponders her options. Furrowing her brows in deep concentration.