Midori looked up at the tower. Twice sneered, "They must be holding Giran at the very top. It's in all those movies. This isn't a movie!"

"You're right," Shigaraki said. Mr, Compress threw three marbles up into the air with a small smile despite the multiple tears in his outfit.

Mr. Compress tilted his head, "But who knows what might be up there waiting for us?"

"Wait," Twice pulled out his measuring tape. Everyone's attention turned to the masked man in confusion. "I've got a plan."

*

An old BQ (before-quirk) composer's music played out through the speakers of the elevator. The instrumental music did almost nothing to deflect from the tension in the air between the four of them.

Twice was crammed in the corner with Twice's clone of Shigaraki next to them. Dabi and Mr. Compress was on the other side with Midori in front of them near the buttons of the elevator.

Toga stayed near the car with Kubo at the orders of Twice along with Shigaraki at the very bottom of the tower who was waiting on the cue.

The elevator finally opened when they reached the very top floor. The doors slid open to reveal a tall, balding man in a suit with Giran tied to a chair next to a long desk.

"Giran!" Midori and Twice shouted out. Dabi held out his arm to stop them from rushing in as they all gazed at the man named Re-Destro. His lack of hair made his bald spot shine the brightest in the sunlight beaming through the windows.

Giran early looked over at them while Re-Destro turned with a welcoming, customer-service smile. The man greeted them like old colleagues checking in at some kind of business meeting. "Hello, League of Villains. I must say that I didn't expect you to arrive on time. I am impressed with your timeliness."

Midori was barely paying attention to what was being said until Re-Destro and the clone of Shigraki went through the window. As soon as the glass shattered, both him and Twice launched towards Giran and took hold of him.

"Uncle Giran," Midori greeted as Dabi and Mr. Compress pushed everyone back onto the elevator.

"Hey kid," Giran coughed. His eyes squinted at him which looked weird since there were no shades to block the wrinkles around his sharp eyes. "Even if you look taller or fuzzier than usual."

As soon as they reached the first floor, they started to run since the first thing they saw was falling debris from the ceiling and an otherworldly sense of danger. Without a word, Dabi started shouting at them to move quickly.

They barely got out of the front doors before the entire building started to fall sideways at its midpoint. Midori whipped his head to see a glimpse of Shigaraki standing at the feet of the tower with his hands outstretched.

Midori dragged Giran to the car where Kubo was waiting for them. He barely said anything as he guided his uncle inside when Re-Destro went into his giant stressed form. The screech of Re-Destro, however, was interrupted by a wave of destruction from Shigaraki.

Mr. Compress cleared his throat from behind him which was quickly followed by Twice calling out his name. He turned back just as everything went blue.

...

It was so blue. This must be what it feels like to be inside Mr. Compress' marble because the last thing he saw was the magician's glove.

Strange, it feels awfully peaceful inside.

It also feels like he is a Pokémon.

The blue didn't last for as long as he thought it did since he was brought back to the loud land of the living with Kubo's car parked farther away from the tower. He grimaced when he noticed just how much destruction Re-Destro and Shigaraki were making in the middle of the city.