The Doctor

The white noise machine magically did not get better overnight, so Magne threw it from the van. But she waited until they were all pulled up by a standee with a pro hero decorating a themed gym and aimed right at the face.

Dabi gave her a high five while they laughed at the broken standee of Endeavor. Izuku drove away quickly before anyone could stare too hard at them to recognize their familiar villainous faces.

Thanks to the mall incident, their supply was not running low as quickly as the6 thought. And they could actually change clothes from the weird selection that Toga had stolen from. Which resulted in Midori parking the van on the top of a parking garage while it was raining with their dirty clothes laying on the top of the van. All of them were resting inside with new clothes on their bodies.

Magne had the most fun with a large strapless sundress that fit her figure perfectly and new circle shaped sunglasses.

"How do I look?" Magne asked, putting her hand on her hip and behind her head like a model.

Twice hummed dramatically while rubbing his chin, "A tempting nightmare and a perfect dream."

"Ooh, I love that," Magne replied. She whipped out her burner phone once a qsmall ding was heard and started to slowly text out words.

Toga gasped dramatically, "Who are you texting at this hour?"

"You know who, Toga," Magne whispered with a grin. "Goro is such a gentleman during the day."

The pleasant atmosphere continued until Spinner was elected to step out from the van to collect their wet clothes so they could hang them all in the back to dry. So they waited out the rainstorm with the clothes dripping water at the back of the van.

Their peace was interrupted when Kurogiri threw open the back door to climb in, batting aside the wet clothes and sinking down onto the floor while everyone stared at him.

"Kurogiri, why are you this late?" Shigaraki asked when the suited villain laid on the floor of the van. "And why do you look like that?"

"I had a close encounter with the pro heroes while dealing with the constant errand I'm usually gone for," Kurogiri admitted, taking a deep breath before continuing. "I managed to evade their capture attempt until I could safely get away. Speaking of errands, the doctor wishes to meet with all of you, especially young Master Tomura."

"Well, when's the meeting?"

"It will be sometime soon," Kurogiri said, his voice seeming to echo through the van. "We must be ready at all times from now on."

Hours passed by until the morning came. Everyone collected their clean clothes form the back that had dropped dry, frowning at the stiffness. They all sat down outside of the van with their chosen meal from the stack of snacks from the van.

It was all normal with Toga snacking on a stale strawberry cream sandwich and Twice bargaining for half of it for half of his own. Then, Dabi started to cough in the middle of eating his spicy chips

"What the hell are you choking on, burnt—" Spinner started to say before seeing a black sludge start to come out of Dabi's mouth, spilling through his fingers.

"Dabi—" Spinner started to cough as well with the same sludge falling from his lips.

"The Doctor is calling for us," Kurogiri announced, a spillage of black sludge appearing around his gas. The others called out with Midori freaking out the most among all of them.

*

"Ah, you're here so early too!" The doctor's voice was grating on his ears.

And he had to call on them right when he was about to dig into a meat bun too. Sensei's doctor can be really annoying sometimes. It didn't matter if he was the lead in the nomu creation, the doctor was more of an inconvenience.