Ch 5: Morning

possible tw for bullying and h0m0phobia/tr4nsphobia

y/n's pov

as me and streber waited for the bus, i noticed the girl i fought yesterday crossing the street. towards the bus stop. i groaned, and streber looked over to see what i was upset at. he saw the girl sitting down at the bus's bench, and noticed her eye and nose were bandaged.

"is that the girl you fought yesterday?" he asked, and i nodded. he let out a small "ah" of understanding. i pulled my phone out and put my music on. hopefully she didn't notice me.

i lucked out as the bus pulled up to the stop and i managed to get on without the bus driver asking who i was, or the girl pointing me out to her friends. either she just didn't notice me, or she didn't want to get beat up for a second time.

we got off the bus and waited for kevin inside the main doors. i watched the girl head towards her friends, hee avoiding eye contact with me. as i saw her walk away i slowly relaxed and let a sigh out. hopefully i could go on with the day without anything else happening.

(tw for bullying, tr4nsphobia and h0m0phobia)
as me and streber talked a bit, a group of popular guys headed towards us. great, they'll just make fun of us. i recognized one of them, a medium-height blonde with fluffy hair and blue eyes. brayden mox. he was known for being one of the most h0m0phobic guys in the school. i felt my phone in my pocket and turned the video on, just in case.

"hello ladies" he said, and his gang snickered at his uncreative 'joke'.

"hello ma'am" i said in reply.

"i'm a guy, you know this" he said, fists clenching.

"well, me and streber are guys too, but you still call us ladies and girls, so that doesn't seem very fair now does it?" i was about to punch this motherfucker in his ugly ass face.

"it seems perfectly fine to me, i recall you hating guys in elementary and hardly speaking to them" he grinned.

"i was blind-sided by my parents, at least i managed to clear up my head and gain some vision, clearly you're still getting out of the brain fog caused by your stupid conservative parents making you h0m0phobic" i picked up my bag, streber already having picked his up "if you can misgender me, have fun trying to get out of this one" i pulled my phone out of my pocket and turned the video off. i turned around to see the mix of shock and anger on his face as streber and i walked away. i put my phone in my bag and headed to 1st period.

————
a/n
461 words
totally didn't base brayden off of someone in my school nope definitely not
kind of a short chapter, next few chapters after the next one will focus on the home lives of kevin streber and y/n