88-95

Chapter 87: Screening

Speaking of the competition, Yue Lele no longer had a paralyzed face, her expression was extremely excited, and the obsidian eyes seemed to be filled with the entire starry sky.

The 2,000th anniversary of the First Military Academy is not only the school's attention, but also the military's. It just so happens that this year's anniversary is in the same year as the Military Academy's Grand Competition, which is held every three years, so after discussion and decision by the school's senior management, they contacted Other colleges and universities set the time for the big competition on the anniversary of the First Military Academy. In the words of the headmaster of the First Military Academy, it is to let other military academies experience the low spirit of the First Military Academy. Of course, they also issued a death order this year. Dabi must win the first place, and he can't lose at his own school celebration without losing his pants.

Anyway, now the teachers of various departments have begun to pick up their favorite students everywhere, those who are willing to participate, those who are not willing to participate, coercion and temptation, in short, all methods are used. Most of the students are also willing to participate, and those who are not willing to participate There are a small number of students, for example, the fourth grade chief who never sees the end, or... Yue Mengmeng.

The chief of the fourth grade is relatively low-key. It is said that he is a grandson of an old general's family. He has no interest in the army, but he likes to do business. The old general said directly that only he was the chief of the first military academy for four years. He wants to be a chief after graduation. He doesn't care about anything.

He made an agreement with his grandfather, and the old general thought triumphantly that it would not be easy to become the chief of the First Military Academy, let alone be re-elected.

Unexpectedly, although the chief had no interest in the military, he had no choice but to be highly talented, and he had always sat firmly in the position of chief since he entered school. Even Yue Chengcheng once went to leapfrog to challenge, but he was ignored. He only replied: "I just want to keep the position of chief. I don't want other honors or anything." He directly refused to accept it. Challenge, no matter what method Yue Chengcheng used to provoke him, he didn't even move his eyebrows.

Except for being at the top of the grade list at the end of the semester, few people know how strong he is, and he rarely appears in the sight of others on weekdays.

Of course, he was also caught by his teacher this time, saying that if the school loses this time. When correcting papers at the end of the term, maybe the teacher will feel dizzy because of this and accidentally read the wrong question and give the wrong score.

The chief of the fourth grade was so angry that his teeth itched, but he had no choice but to participate. God knows how much he bothered with these things.

When Yue Mengmeng heard Yue Lele's introduction, she became a little curious about the senior brother she was talking about, but it was just a little bit, and after a few days, she completely forgot about it.

The top ten players in each competition can freely choose whether to participate in the final field team competition. Of course, the prizes are also very generous.

The personnel screening of the military academy competition is one week after the start of school.

It is not easy to participate in the competition of the top ten military academies. To choose you, you have to sign up. After you sign up, you will start to screen layer by layer. In the end, five students will be left for each competition event. If the students are not capable enough, the number will be even fewer. The words of the principal of their school are: there are no more soldiers, but the essence.