21-30

Chapter 21: Proposal

Update time 2014-11-3 18:05:47 Word count: 2216

Everyone's eyes were on Yue Mengmeng, and no one else spoke. Yue Lele spoke: "No!"

Yue Mengmeng: "..." Your tone Can you not be so categorical~ After all, I am also your sister.

Yue Chengcheng: "Yes, you can't, I'll come." She stepped forward and said directly.

Yue Lele stared at her, her crimson lips parted slightly: "I'll do it."

Lin Anan, who seemed to be afraid that the world would not be chaotic, smiled and stepped in: "Why don't I come."

Yue Mengmeng / Yue Chengcheng / Yue Lele: "Get out!!" The Yue family's family affairs are none of your business.

"I know you are sisters, so don't speak in unison," Lin Anan scratched her head embarrassingly.

"You ladies don't need to argue, I have a suggestion," the shop manager said when he saw that the three were about to fight again, it would be bad if the three ladies from the Yiyue family fought with him.

The three sisters shifted their eyes to him in a hurry.

The store manager met their gazes very calmly, and his eyes fell on Hua Qianran: "This proposal needs to be approved by General Hua."

Hua Qianran raised her eyebrows: "I don't know what a good way." The

store manager Smiling, her pale lips curled up in a beautiful arc, distracting the people around her: "I think General Hua is too embarrassed to be a big man against a little girl, why don't you compete with the three ladies, which one's ring number is better?" At most, whoever owns that set of models, if you lose, you won't let others say that General Hua bullied a little girl, I don't know what the general wants."

Hua Qianran's heart twitched, you said that, I don't agree It's not that I bullied a little girl: "Of course, I have no objection."

"I don't know the three ladies??" The store manager nodded very satisfied with his reply, and turned to ask Yue Mengmeng and the other three.

Yue Chengcheng nodded without even thinking about it. It's not bad to have some experience in a rare competition with the general: "Okay." She answered very frankly, and some people have opinions.

"No, it's not fair." Hua Qianxue almost screamed.

Hua Qianran frowned: "Xiaoxue."

"Hmph, you can come together too," Yue Chengcheng said with his hands folded around his chest.

"Miss Hua, don't you have confidence in your brother?" The store manager looked at her with a half-smile, his long and narrow eyes half-closed, and his blond hair felt blurred under the light.

Hua Qianxue's forehead was slightly red, and she lowered her voice, and murmured: "No."

Yue Mengmeng saw with her own eyes that a furious tigress was stroked, and there were some black lines on her forehead.

"That's decided, let's start." Yue Mengmeng didn't want to face the three people in front of her anymore, one was spoiled by her brother, the other was a smiley face, and the other was a hypocrite, so let's end it soon.

"Okay, ladies please first," Hua Qianran said with a smile.

"No, General Hua invites you first," Yue Chengcheng directly refused, well, let's see what results this man can achieve, maybe they still have some hope.