Romantic Harry Imagine

Imagine for Natalie

"Are you sure about this?" Harry asked hips on you waist. "Yes" you reply as if it was a stupid question. Of course you wanted to. It's a total rush. But your first time. You looked down at the height. Wow.

Harry caught you off guard by pushing you out of the plane. The air make you shiver but it was freeing.. As you neared the ground you pulled the string on your parachute. Harry came down after you landed. He landed right next to you. When he took his helmet off you saw how messed up his curly locks were. You ran your hand through it. He kissed you lightly on the lips.

"I hated that" he stated. You chuckled at him. He looked down and pretended to tie his shoes but then you saw him pull a box looking thing out of his pocket. He looked up at you with his emerald eyes. He has a smile plastered on his face displaying his dimples. You felt your heart begin to race.

"Listen, Babe. I love you do much.. I don't know what I would do without you. You are my life. And I was hoping you would do the pleasure of being my wife" you smiled at his attempt at trying to rhyme. Years rolled down your cheeks. "I hope those are tears of joy?" it was more of a question that escaped his lips. You smiled and nodded.

"Yes.. Yes.. A million times yes" he picked you up and spun you around before placing you back on te ground kissing you.

Hope you liked it. Please check out our personal stories at our personal accounts. kyla_watkins11 and Niall4Addy. Also tell your friends. Thanks.

~Kyla x