Cleaning the Trailer (Smut)

** Smut ***

There was no school on Friday. I wanted to do something special for Eddie. He said that his uncle was out of town for a fishing trip so this was my perfect opportunity, and I had asked dad if I could spend the night at Eddie's, much to my surprise he said yes..

dropped me off at my place cuz I needed to get my car and some stuff.

"Hey, can I have your house keys?" I asked him.

"yeah..." he raised an eyebrow.

"you go to band practice. I'm gonna get us some food. I gotta go to the grocery store. I'll be at your place when you get done." I smiled.

"Ok." He said taking a drag off his cigarette. "do you need some money? Here." He said getting his wallet out of his back pocket pulling out some cash as his cigarette dangled from his lips. He handed me $20.

"Thanks" I said leaning over to kiss him. I was really excited about tonight. He pulled his house key off his key ring. "I'll see you later." I said giving him a devilish grin like he always gave me.

I went to my room and packed some stuff into a duffle bag and changed into some old gray sweat pants and a white tank. Mom came to my door way. "hi honey," she said.

"hey mom. Did dad tell you he said I could stay at Eddie's tonight?"

"Yeah he did."

"Do you mind if I take some cleaning stuff? I wanna surprise him with a nice clean house when he gets home."

"sure that's fine."

When I had walked into the kitchen she pulled out the mop and bucket filled with various cleaning supplies.

"Thanks momma." I said giving her a hug goodbye and loading up the car.

I got to Eddie's and unloaded everything. I went to his room and stripped the bed, throwing the sheets in the washer. I didn't know what they had food wise so I went to the kitchen before heading to the store. The fridge and cabinets were pretty bare so I got bread, butter, milk and what I needed for dinner. I wanted to be quick, I wasn't sure when he was getting home. I had got a whole chicken and put that in the oven when I got back to the trailer. I did up the dishes and tossed away anything that I knew was garbage.

The bathroom definitely needed some TLC. I tackled that first then changed the wash. I vacuumed everything except his uncles room and I moped. I brought a candle for the living room and a small one for the bathroom.

I started another load of laundry from all the stuff that was on Eddie's floor. I started to think about him bending me over the washer and fucking me.... I shook my head to refocus my thoughts. Tonight? I don't know, maybe not tonight, I need a little more time. Soon enough though. I'm kinda glad the trailer was small because there was a lot to do. The phone rang at 6:30. I was hesitant to answer it but I figured it was Eddie.

"hey, I was just making sure you were there. I'm about to head out." He said

"Yeah I'm here. I'll see you in a bit"

I finished up the pasta side and the green beans. Eddie knocked on the door and I let him in. He stepped in and looked around silent in shock.

"oh my God did you do all this?"

"Yeah" I giggled "surprise."

He continued to look around. Peeking in the bathroom and his bedroom.

"Annie you didn't have to do all this. I don't think I've ever seen it so clean. Thank you so much." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I slid my arm into his jacket and kissed him.