Chapter 3.5: Sweet Dreams

Y/N's bedroom, Moxxie and Millie's home, Hell, not Michigan, a few hours later

3rd person POV

Y/N was sleeping peacefully, having good dreams after the trip to the arcade. They had made new friends and found a long-term home. I wonder what Y/N is dreaming about?

Y/n's POV

Y/N's Dreamspace

Ah, this is the life. Comfy clothes, a soft bed, a nice TV, a sofa, and a prince to share it all with.

"Y/N sweetie, get over here so I can hold you~" Stolas blurted out.

"I must be really soft for you to want to hold me as often as you do, huh~" I commented as I walked over to him.

I saw him blush as I approached, and it only intensified after I kissed him. I could barely believe that we were married, but we were.

"You're a beauty, y/n, and that's why I love you." Stolas spoke meekly.

"And you, my sweet Stolas," I responded while petting his head, "are adorable beyond belief~"

This transition back to reality is brought to you by chibi Stolas waking up from a nap.

As I woke up from the dream I had, I could tell that there was some blush on my face. I couldn't help but wonder if that would be in the cards for me and Stolas, getting married to each other. I pushed it out of my mind for right now, since I still had to get ready for work. After all, I had to get my returns from betting.

Author's note: this is just a little side story I wanted to write to make it up to you, the readers, for taking a month to finish the previous chapter. I hope you enjoyed it, and as always, I look forward to the feedback!

261 words