the pornguin strip club

The hippo left the salon looking so sexy. With mascara and bushy eyelashes, cherry lipstick and blue eyeshadoe... He was stunning. Every male penguin's head turned his way.

He knew exactly where he had to go: the nearest strip club. To his luck, there was one only 10 yards away, titled the pornguin strip club.

The hippo entered and was immediately hired because he was so sexy and stunning. He dressed into a tight pink suit and 10inch heels and went on the nearest pole.

he performed and everyone threw money at him. The hippo grinded on the pole, swinging around it expertly and doing flips as everyone cheered.

"Omg I'm gonna be soo rich " the hippo thought happily. He hit his final pose, and the room erupted into an applause. Roses were thrown at him and he bowed before leaving the stage.

"Wow you're like the best performer ever" said a penguin. He was old and rich and had a bushy beard

"Wow ty" the hippo said

Suddenly they were snogging passionately. The hippo gripped the penguins head and slid his tongue in, slurping on his teeth. Their tongues battled for dominance.

The penguin won, and so the hippo went home with him to continue their activities.

"I'll pay you $9492819 to have sex w/ me" said the penguin and the hippo agreed. He was completely unaware that the hippo was infarct a man.

The penguin undressed him, and suddenly it b came apparent that he had a metal rod. He stared at the hippo in shock. Ashamed, the hippo tried to cover himself, bit the penguin stopped him from doing so

"Jokes on you I'm into that shit"

They had a simply lovely night, and the hippo got paid crazy in return. He left very happy, excited to spend his money . He was right, life as a woman was simply gorgeous.

However that fantasy wouldn't last long.............

Written by leech <3

Come on guys make this story famous