"You're right. I just think that she was being so selfish for just taking me away from Doctor Brown like that, Doctor Brown is the real victim in all of this. She had her baby taken away from her. Who is my father even, JR. There is just so much going on that I can't even comprehend."I stammered as I closed my eyes as I felt my air ways become blocked up which made me panic because before I began to hyperventilate.

"JR, my pump."I struggled out as I began to cough frantically as I held my chest trying my best to try breathing but it felt like I was breathing through a straw so it was just pointless.

"Imani? Damn."JR panicked as he looked around his dorm room in a panic, he got dressed before he made me wrap my arms around his neck and he carried me as he rushed out the KEK house.

"You didn't tell me you had asthma."he panicked as I struggled to breathe and I eventually began to tear up because my attacks always terrified me.

"Focus on trying to breathe baby, please."JR pleaded as he rushed as fast as he can, we eventually got to my dorm building where he laid me down on the couch and rushed off.

"Oh my God."I heard Keisha panic as she rushed to my side to hold my hand.

"Don't cry, Imani."Keisha stated as she held my hands.

"What's going on?"Damon asked as he rushed to my side.

"She's having an asthma attack. Where's her pump!?"Keisha exclaimed impatiently as I closed my eyes and concentrated to try get myself together before I knew it JR rushed back and placed my pump into my mouth before he began to pump it.

"That's it."Keisha encouraged as she held the pump herself and helped me breathe evenly.

I then began to breathe normally but I felt light headed after I took a few big breaths.

"What happened?"Keisha asked as she gently played with my hair.

"She was just explaining what happened this morning and she was stressed out so I guess that's what triggered it."JR explained as he looked down at me with a small smile.

"Don't scare me like that again."JR added jokingly which made me lightly giggle before I nodded my head.

"I need to lie down."I muttered as I placed my hand over my forehead.

"Come on."Damon said as he picked me up from the couch bridal style which made me slightly giggle at his extra gesture.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there baby. Maybe I should have your spare asthma pump or maybe someone you're always with should have a spare."Damon explained as he helped me get dressed into casual clothes.

"Thank JR for me, please. I'll also make sure to make it to the Sorority gala."I tiredly said before I yawned and got into bed.

"Rest baby."Damon muttered before he kissed my forehead which made me nod before I shut my eyes and dozed off.

I got woken up by a light knock on my door which made me yawn before I looked at my phone to look at the time and I realised I had taken a few minutes nap before I made my way to the door, when I opened I saw Nate with a couple of hair equipment and a dress.

"I gave you time to rest, let's get you ready for the gala."Nate said as she gave me a smirk before she entered my dorm room.

"Can I go shower first?"I asked as I watched her place her stuff on my dressing table.

"I'm giving you 5 minutes."she ordered as I grabbed my toiletry bag.

"No promises"I replied whilst giggling as I made my way out of my dorm, I quickly headed to the bathroom and took a shower which was obviously longer than 5 minutes before I made my way back to my dorm where Nate was straightening a wig with a hot comb.