Chapter 6

You woke up to the intercom announcement. Speakers were in almost every room, not to mention it was also exceptionally loud, so you practically jumped at the welcoming words. Of course no one was here yet. Those who had a morning shift would start to come in shortly.

You decided to follow your plan and just stay in the pizzaplex until your shift. Even though you've worked here for a while, you've never actually had the chance to see the animatronics during the day.

You put away all of the stuff you got out last night and then sneaked out of the storage into a nearby bathroom. You decided to wait here until you were sure a few more people were at the pizzaplex.

Once you heard a little more commotion, you decided to peek out of the bathroom, trying your best to not look suspicious. You saw that there were a lot of people here already, even though it was only about 8 in the morning.

Your phone was about dead by now, so you decided to go to one of the busier fast food places and ask a few people if they had a charger by any chance. Luckily, a girl that looked about 16 to 17 years old handed you one and you happily plugged it into a nearby public outlet.

You talked to her about a few mundane topics and about what she was doing here before you thought your phone was charged enough. You said thank you and then continued on your way.

You haven't seen any animatronics so far, and even if you did, there would probably be a huge crowd around them. They were the stars of the pizzaplex afterall.

You decided to go get a soda from one of the vending machines nearby. You didn't really want a fizzy faz right now, it just felt wrong to drink it after what you went through yesterday.
You got your coke and wanted to go back into the crowd when you bumped into someone.

Y/N: "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going and-"
You looked up and were met with big yellow eyes staring back at you.

Roxy: "Are you alright? That looked like it hurt."
She asked in a caring tone, putting a hand over your head.

Y/N: "Yes, I'm alright. Thank you for asking."
You smiled at her while she gave you a playful grin.

Roxy: "Why are you all alone out here? Where are your friends?"
You were a bit surprised at her question. Where you not in her database of employees?

Y/N: "You don't have to worry about me, I'm acctually an employee."

Roxy: "You're not wearing your uniform. Besides you're supposed to have the afternoon shift, so what are you doing here at this hour?"
You were in the database afterall.

Y/N: "I uhh... I thought I'd stop by here while not on my shift for once. I've never seen you guys... acctually perform out in the open."
She stared at you for a bit. You didn't know if she was processing an answer or if she knew that it was a lie but then she closed her eyes and straightened herself back up.

Roxy: "Alright then! I'll be around here if you're down to talk. See you around!"
And with that she was gone. It was kind of weird. Are these animatronics programmed to seek out loners? You guessed it was just a coincidence and decided to get out of the main area.

You took the elevator to the other arcade. You didn't want to go to where you were yesterday. You didn't feel comfortable with the feeling yet.
You decided to just spend some time playing games in the arcade and just come to your shift a little early today. It won't hurt anyone, and you didn't really care if you didn't get paid for the extra hour as long as they don't find out about what happened yesterday.

.
.
.

You got to Bonnie Bowl about an hour before your actual shift. Getting a washed uniform from the laundry room was actually pretty easy, but the elevators were all full because of the rush the pizzaplex was experiencing at the moment. It was a Friday, which meant that the animatronics were going to put on a show in the evening.