Chapter 4

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Trigger warning:
This chapter contains mentions of death, blood and puking.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

You finally woke up. You still felt groggy.
You panicked a bit, because you only saw darkness, but quickly realized that it was because the lights were off in here.

Why did no one wake you up? Are you alone here? You slowly got up, legs slightly shaking. As you supported yourself on the wall, you slowly approached the door, hoping it wasn't locked.

You sighed with relief when it opened and you stepped back into the Bonnie Bowl ice-cream area. Everything was dark. You pulled out your phone, checking the time.

11:58 PM

Y/N: "HOLY SHIT-"
You cussed as you ran through Bonnie Bowl towards the elevator, using your phones flashlight to see where you were heading. Beads of sweat ran across your back as you mashed the buttons in the elevator.

It was useless. You watched with dread as the clock on your phone slowly hit 12:00 AM. You stood silent for a while, before getting out of the elevator, now calmer.

'Guess I'm staying here afterall..' you said to yourself as you walked towards the locker room.

You opened the locker, wanting to change out of your uniform and into something a little more comfortable, but your bag was gone. The only thing that remained were the clothes you prepared the night before.

'Where the fuck did my stuff go??' you said to yourself, while changing into your outfit and out of the now sweaty uniform.

'Did I get robbed or something?' you checked your locker again, looks like they left your wallet under the pile of clothing.

'Weird.' you began to look around the room. You were finally out of that wooziness and tiredness. You pulled out your phone to check the time and-

'Yup, 8% left ...' you tried to see if they left the charger aswell, but after about 5 minutes of searching you gave up, knowing it wasn't there. Using the flashlight would just drain the battery even more. Guess you're going to be in the dark for a while.

You decided that the best thing to do was to follow your plan. Find a nice room somewhere in the pizzaplex and avoid the bots and Nessie, you don't want to cause her more trouble.
Then again it would be nice to spend the night with her. Maybe she would understand that you just kinda fell asleep.

But then again where was your stuff? Did you forget to lock your locker and someone just raided it without the others noticing? No. Why would they leave the wallet or the clothes?
Was it management? Why would they check and especially take stuff out of your locker?

This was weird. But you decided not to dwell on it now. You'll report it and ask for them to check the security cam footage tomorrow.
You weren't too worried about them being mad you slept on the job and missed an opportunity to get out of the pizzaplex. You were a good worker, and this would be one of the first major strikes you'd get.

.
.

After a bit of thinking, you decided to try and find Vanessa.
Right now, you were somewhere in the arcade. Everything seemed almost normal. The arcade machines were off but the arcade still had that nice purple lighting, making you feel almost calm.
Most of the bots were out and it didn't feel as uneasy as before.
But then you had a strange feeling. There was a weird noise coming from behind one of the push doors. A shiver went down your spine as you hid behind an arcade machine and looked towards the same door.

There it was again. That same weird shuffling noise. You could hear someone struggling to pull something heavy across the floor.

Then the doors flung open, revealing a woman in a beige, almost dirty white rabbit suit. The suit itself was sewn out of multiple types of fabric and looked very homemade. Her face was covered with a bunny head. You could also see some stains on the suit.

She was finally out of the door enough so that you could see what she was dragging across the floor. You watched in horror as the body of a young man stared right at you with its lifeless eyes.

You gagged, holding your mouth closed with your hand. You could feel yourself sweating and no matter how much you wanted to look away, you couldn't.

You saw the rabbit stop in her tracks and begin to turn her head. You quickly pressed your back against the arcade machine.
The silence was defending. You tried your best not to breathe too loudly. Even with all your effort, deep down you knew that she knows you're there.

After a few minutes that felt like an eternity, you heard shuffling again. This time you didn't peek out until you thought the rabbit lady was completely gone. After making sure she wasn't there anymore, you ran out of the arcade, but you were still careful not to get spotted.

You ran to the nearest bathroom and locked yourself in. You threw up and began crying. You couldn't believe what you saw. Your head hurt like hell.
You cried for a few more minutes, slowly trying to compose yourself.

You slowly opened the stall door and went out towards the sinks so that you can clean yourself. Once you washed yourself off, you started to think.

What could you do?

.
.
.

You decided that finding Vanessa was the best course of action. You were afraid of what could happen to her and you were terrified of seeing the rabbit lady again.

You walked through employee hallways. Slowly getting closer to Fazer blast, hiding behind things whenever you heard any form of sound. It was usually just the bots, but you were so paranoid that you didn't care.

You heard footsteps. You again hid, this time behind a wall and watched the hallway that the steps were coming out of.

You started crying again when you saw it was just Vanessa. You ran out from behind the corner, tears streaming down your face. You almost bumped into her again before you stopped in front of her.

Y/N: "N-NESSIE! WE HAVE TO GET OUT!"
You slightly started to raise your voice. You didn't look her in the eyes, the shadow of her cap almost covered her whole face.

Y/N: "I-THERE-THERES A KILLER ON THE LOOSE AND-"
She pulled you close to her before you could finish your sentence. There was a moment of silence between you and her. As you slowly calmed down while in her embrace, you started to speak again.

Y/N: "I'm .....I'm so glad you're okay...I got so scared that....that she got you.."
You were still sobbing a little. But you didn't care. You were happy she was here now.

Vanessa: "It's alright now Y/N...tell me what happened."
Her voice was cold again, yet it still had that warmth and soothing nature to it.

Y/N: "I was in the arcade..And I saw...This...This lady in a rabbit costume dragging a dead body across the floor..."

Vanessa was quiet, before she let you go from the hug and grabbed you by the hand. The two of you walked for a while.
Eventually you arrived at a door labeled 'Lost and Found'.

--------------------------------------------------------------
An:

Sorry if this one took a little longer, I had to go somewhere with my parents.
I'll try to write and publish the next chapter as soon as possible after this one so I don't leave you hanging for too long.

=======
Art: Luvigamer on deviantart
=======