Wednesday pulled out a spyglass looking through it. She then calls out, "Thing." Thing obeys and flicks a switch, shooting something into the water.

Getting to land, You got out of it and watched the boat. Protecting it alongside Enid. Wednesday ran to grab the flag.

Enid looks down at Thing, "Thing, I need you to distract a couple of jokers."

Lowering your hand, Thing climbs on top of it and you lower him towards the dock giving him much easier access to go towards the Jesters. Watching as Thing threw a tiny rock towards them grabbing their attention, he proceeded to flip them off. Then ran off, the jokers ran after him.

Enid acted quickly, heading towards their boat, getting her claws out and she slashed both top and bottom of the boat. The canoe cracking under her claws. Returning back to your canoe. Bianca's team shortly came after, two of them running towards their flag.

Xavier and Ajax returned shortly with their flag and rowed towards the finish line. Bianca's team coming along with.

Seeing your sister heading towards you, she instantly got into the canoe. "Come on! Hurry up, we have to go!" Enid screams at her.

You rowed hastily, ending up going past Xavier's team. Enid wooed as you guys passed by them, "See ya, jokers!"

"Cheaters!" Xavier yells.

Enid then explains her motives, "I just asked myself, "WWWD?" What would Wednesday do?"

Your canoe excelled heading closer to Bianca's. Sharp lances heading out of the boat. Trying to get closer to the golden bugs. But something pushed you back making you head straight to the metal buoy. Thing quickly jumped out of the boat and swam under it. Yet this something that was pushing you was taken out and you brought the boat closer to BIanca's instantly jabbing the blades into her boat.

Getting to the dock, your team got out of the boat, Wednesday and Enid grabbed a hold of the flag and you all headed towards the finish line crossing it. Students and teachers yelling with glee.

"OMG Wednesday, Y/n we did it! This is the greatest moment of my entire life!" Enid screams in glee. "Admit it, you kinda got into the whole school spirit thing." She stares intently at Wednesday.

Wednesday stared at Bianca as she climbed out of the docks. "You didn't tell me it was a dark, vengeful spirit." Smirking as she had taken down Bianca.

✦➶ 𝕥𝓘мẸ ˢк𝐈𝐩 ➷✧

Changing back into the uniform and getting the makeup off you stood by Wednesday as everyone was around. Truth be told you didn't want to be around people at this particular moment. You had your earbuds in clearing the noises that came from others. Once the trophy was handed to Enid the whole school started cheering. Turning to Wednesday you followed her to a secluded area where no one was hidden.

She sighed in relief away from everyone. Her eyes looked above where she sat an intrigued look overcoming her as she stared at the book. You barely acknowledged her as you continued to listen to your very loud music.

Enid heads over to the both of you, "What are you two doing here?"

Wednesday looked over at her, diverting her attention to the blonde werewolf. "Hiding." She bluntly states. Enid places a hand on Wednesday's arm whilst she tries wrapping hers with yours but you took a step back. Everything felt too much for you. Noises. Your clothes sticking to your body —you needed to change into a pair that brought you comfort.— And people's touch. You needed to be away from everyone at the moment. And settle down your mind. The only thing that was calming you down at this very moment was your music that you controlled the volume to. "People keep smiling at me, it's unsettling."

"It's called having your moment." The two began walking, you strayed behind. "You took down Bianca Barclay. Try to enjoy it." She then adds, "The girls wanna know if you wanna hang out later. Oh come on, it won't kill you."

"I'll think about it."

"What about you?" Enid turns to you.

You didn't answer. Barely paying any mind to her or Wednesday keeping your mind occupied. Your twin lifted her hand waving to catch your attention, you turned your head towards her. She then signs to you what Enid had come to ask you both, Do you wish to join Enid with her girl hang out?

You pondered the idea for a split second before you signed back, Not tonight, perhaps another night.

Wednesday nods her head and turns to Enid, repeating, "Not tonight, perhaps another night."

Enid nods her head and gives you both a smile before hopping away towards the table. Weems appeared before you both. "It's good to see you fitting in. Just like your mother."

"My mother and I are two different people-slash-species-slash-everything," Wednesday states, clasping her hands together and digging her nails into her own hands.

Weems sighs out, "The last time Ophelia Hall won the Poe Cup, your mother captained the team. I was her copilot. Maybe you two are more alike than you think."

"