Liang Wanqiu is not very old, but Liang's mother is particularly concerned about this because of her husband's affairs. Under the influence of her mother, Liang Wanqiu also pays more attention to her health. Only a good body can work hard.

    "It can't be like this in the future. You must dry your hair before going to bed, otherwise you will have a headache and it will be too late for you to regret it." Liang Wanqiu rubbed her hair, took the comb next to her, and let Bo Yanyan comb it casually.

    Her hair is very soft, so it is easy to take care of. Maybe it is natural. She doesn't need much hair care, and her hair is much darker than most people's.

    Then, Liang Wanqiu brought the hair dryer over, and after plugging it in, she handed it to Bo Yanyan: "You blow it yourself, my sister is going to take a shower."

    Bo Yanyan obediently stood in the corner blowing her hair. She didn't really care about it. Her parents were always busy with work, and they didn't see each other a few times a year. Both grandparents were doctors. They were on the operating table in their 70s and 80s. No time for her.

    She was brought up by a nanny. As long as the nanny prepares three meals a day for her, she doesn't care about anything else.

    Going to university at the age of twelve, her classmates and dormitory people are several years older than her, and they all treat her like a child, and they have nothing in common.

    She just studied, read books, and no one taught her during her first menstrual period. She relied on what she learned in books. After graduating, she devoted herself to the laboratory and didn't see her parents for several years.

    Her body is good most of the time, and she rarely gets sick, except for every menstrual period, but her menstrual period is irregular, sometimes twice a month, sometimes not for four or five months, but every time it hurts You have to die.

    When Liang Wanqiu took a bath, Bo Yanyan dried her hair, and she put the hair dryer away, only to feel a dull pain in her waist, and her lower abdomen felt like it was falling downwards.

    Even though his eyes were open, there were bursts of darkness in front of him, and he couldn't see anything.

    Bo Yanyan stood against the wall. She slowed down for a while, and finally she could see. She couldn't be more clear about this feeling. Her menstrual period is here, it should be tonight, it may come in the middle of the night.

    Bo Yanyan covered her stomach with both hands, and walked slowly to her suitcase. She found her exclusive mobile phone from inside, and when she sent a message to Xia Yan, she hesitated.

    Her last menstrual period was in March, so Bo Yanyan was unprepared. She put the phone back and squatted against the wall, clutching her abdomen, as if this would relieve some of the pain.

    It hurt so much, Bo Yanyan gritted her teeth, a nauseating feeling rushed into her throat, she ignored the pain, ran a few steps to the small trash can, and vomited it out.

    After vomiting, I felt better, but my eyes turned black again and I couldn't see anymore.

    When Liang Wanqiu came out of the bathroom, she saw Bo Yanyan squatting on the ground, smiling weakly at her.

    Liang Wanqiu froze for a few seconds, ran over, and asked anxiously, "What's wrong?"

    "Period, it hurts." Bo Yanyan's face was pale.

    "It's okay, I'll take it easy." Bo Yanyan smiled: "Sister, don't worry."

    Liang Wanqiu quickly let go of her, she found a pack of things from her suitcase and stuffed it into Bo Yanyan's hand "Hurry up and change it, I'll take you to a nearby clinic."