Chapter 118

Chapter 118

    At two o'clock in the afternoon, Luo Qingli came to visit the crew.

    Lin Su was filming, Luo Qingli didn't go over, but stood with Xiaoyu and talked, asking what time it would end.

    At seven o'clock in the evening, the filming finally ended. With the help of the costumer, Lin Su changed the costumes, and Xiao Yu immediately ran over.

    Luo Qingli also took a thermos and walked over slowly.

    Lin Su smiled when he saw her.

    Luo Qingli also laughed. She opened the thermos and handed it over: "Drink some water." The

    water was very hot. Lin Su blew on it a lot before she took a sip. While there were not many people in the lounge, she asked in a low voice. "How long have you been here?"

    "Five hours." Luo Qingli said, "Mr. Lin is doing a good job, come on."

    She made a gesture of cheering her up: "Work hard every day."

    Lin Su smiled Nodding, he pulled her to the sofa beside him, pressed Luo Qingli's shoulders and made her sit down: "Do you want to stay here and eat lunch together? Or go to a shop outside?"

    Luo Qingli didn't really want to eat the box lunch of the crew, She thought for a while: "Can I go out to eat dumplings?"

    Lin Su had no objection, the lunch box was not ready yet, so they had to hurry up when they went out to eat dumplings.

    After talking to Xiaoyu, Lin Su took Luo Qingli to a dumpling restaurant on the street outside.

    The shop is not big, just one floor, with glass windows and a few pots of green plants inside.

    It was already past dinner time, and there were not many people in the store. The proprietress was here all year round, and the people she saw most were the young actors and extras in the circle. She was a little surprised to see Luo Qingli and Lin Su.

    The big star actually came to her shop to eat dumplings, and both of them ordered a bowl of dumplings and a plate of mustard.

    The dumplings and pickled mustard were served soon. Lin Su picked up the chopsticks and tasted the pickled mustard. It was hot and sour, very appetizing.

    "You must like this."

    Luo Qingli also tasted a little bit, put it in her mouth and chewed it carefully, she squinted her eyes, and said with satisfaction: "It's really delicious."

    Lin Su smiled: "Eat the dumplings quickly, the taste will not be so good when they are cold. "

    Because of their arrival, the number of people in the store gradually increased. They all came to see the two of them, and each of them was shooting with their mobile phones. There are many famous stars in the film and television city, but those people will not come to the small store to eat. Even if they come, they will bring assistants and bodyguards with them.

    Most of the young actors and tourists came to this kind of small shop, so before the two of them finished eating the dumplings, they were trending searches by netizens.

    From the video, the two are sitting facing each other, eating quietly, neither looking up at each other, nor speaking, they are really just eating dumplings.

    Netizens are a little disappointed, what about the promised relationship?

    They didn't speak during meals, and didn't communicate at all. Is this someone in love?