Himeno smiles and nods.

"Yeah Aki did and we talked a bit on what's been going on", Himeno says and Kokushibo picks up and apple.

Himeno looks at Kokushibo then hatches an idea.

"How about you cut those apples for me", Himeno asks and Kokushibo chuckles a bit.

Over the course of the past few days the two made a real good friendship and Kokushibo told Himeno about how well he was training the fiends.

"Alright then", Kokushibo says grabbing the top of the apple and splitting it apart easily and the splitting the two pieces into four.

Kokushibo gives the four to Himeno and she gladly consumes the slices.

Kokushibo stands up and Himeno looks at him with faking a sad expression.

"Do you have to go", Himeno asks pouting and Kokushibo sighs through his nose.

"No I was just going to grab... a knife for the apples", Kokushibo says and Himeno instantly brightens up.

Kokushibo leaves the room and changes his face to that of a regular person without the 2 extra pairs of eyes.

Kokushibo walks throughout the building finding a kitchen knife in the food room.[I don't know if hospitals have them so let's just say they do]

Kokushibo returned to Himeno's room restoring his face to it's six eyed glory then he opened the door and began walking in.

Kokushibo placed the knife on the table next to the apples and sat down on the stool once more.

"See I told you I would... get the knife", Kokushibo says and Himeno laughs.

"I get released tomorrow how about that", Himeno says and Kokushibo genuinely smiles.

"I'm happy for you", Kokushibo says holding out a hand.

Himeno takes it but pulls him into a sort of hug.

"Well see you tomorrow Michi", Himeno says on Kokushibo's shoulder.

"Yes. Uh see you... tomorrow", Kokushibo says before the two separate the hug and let go of each other's hands.

Kokushibo walks out of the room then the hospital wondering: "why did she hug me?"

Kokushibo walks to Aki's apartment passing alleyways one by one until something catches his eye.

People are kicking something and Kokushibo goes to investigate erasing his presence and sees that it was a dog but not a regular one. One with an extra eye on its head then he puts a hand on one of the people's shoulders.

"Public Safety Devil Hunter", Kokushibo says holding up a license and walks to the dog.

"Leave. Now", Kokushibo says to the people who get scared.

Kokushibo sighs before turning around and stares at one of the people.

"The fuck you looking at-", the woman says before falling over and her head splits when hitting the ground.

"What the fuck", a man shouts and grabs a knife from his pocket before rushing Kokushibo who holds his hand up.

"Blam", Kokushibo says before lightning hits the man square in the chest creating a smoldering hole.

"If none of you want to die... I suggest that you leave", Kokushibo says and the people run out.

"Why", asks the three eyed dog.

Kokushibo grabs the corpse of the man and begins to eat his arm.

"I needed it", Kokushibo says while chewing the flesh.