Episode 0

"Where... am I", a deep voice asks in a black area.

"The last thing I remember... is that I seen my grotesque state within... the white haired man's blade", the voice says remembering his encounter with the Demon Hunters.

The voice raises their head sitting up revealing that he is a man. He had long black hair ending off in red tips in a ponytail going to the ground resting upon the cold, dirty, and wet surface.

The man's skin was pale white as though he was in winter although it was foggy and raining warm water.

The man's eyes... well he had six of them. His eyes had a red sclara and yellow irises with the pupils on the top and bottem spread across the irises like glass that was broken.

His middle set of eyes were different when it came to the pupil with them reading 上弦壱(upper rank 1).

"Hmm... it seems that I must... have been dreaming. Although I don't know how", the man says standing up brushing the dust off his clothes.

"Nakime", the man says but nothing happens. "Hmm strange why isn't she... responding", the man says stroking his chin with two of his fingers.

The man raises his voice "Nakime!". But nothing happens again which confuses the man.

"I guess I shall head into the nearest town to see... where I am", the man says and then focusing sensing a town with hundreds of people in it.

"A high number to see in a place this rural", the man says astonished at the number of people.

"Wait it's the early 20th century... not the sengoku period anymore", the man says beginning to walk west towards the place.

He notices the brightness of the place stopping in his tracks getting close to the end of the forest seeing a town lit up with colorful lights.

"This is strange I've been to Tokyo..., but this is brighter than it", the man says shocked at it.

Walking towards the city he sees a small hut and deciding to stop there since he noticed the moon's movement almost setting.

The man makes in front of the door hearing barking from the inside. "A dog lives here... with a human I guess", the man speaks to himself as he hears a person walking to the door.

The door opens revealing a blonde haired boy with an eyepatch staring at the six eyed individual.

"Pochita", the boy shouts in the hut racing inside leaving the door open for the man to walk in unannounced as the boy is now seen weilding a spinning blade with teeth attached to a dog the handles.

The man holds his hands up showing that he means no harm although he had a menacing figure.

"What do you want Devil", the boy asks holding the blade dog up. The man's hands drop down hitting his sides.

"My name is Kokushibo and I want to know where I am".