Episode VII

"Huh", Kokushibo shouts confused.

"Why do want to do that", Kokushibo asks loudly confused

Himeno doesn't answer and laughs after a bit of time.

Himeno climbs onto Kokushibo sitting on his lap.

Kokushibo moves his hands and grabs her hips.

"Oh*hik*", Himeno says with a smile and a hiccup.

Kokushibo lifts Himeno up and moves her off of him and puts on the bed as he stands up and begins to walk away.

"Oh come on Michi~", Himeno says seductively stopping Kokushibo.

Kokushibo walks back to Himeno and puts a hand on her shoulder.

"No, I don't want to because it would be... taking advantage of your drunken state", Kokushibo says calmly.

"Rest Himeno", Kokushibo says before walking away and going into the living room passing a square window.

"I guess I shall stay until she stops... being in that state", Kokushibo says before walking over to the couch after scanning the room and sitting down.

Kokushibo closes his eyes and starts to meditate waiting for the sun to come up.

A time-lapse of the moon going down and the sun rising shows and Kokushibo opens his eyes.

"Well let's get today... over with", Kokushibo says before standing up.

Himeno walks out yawning and sees Kokushibo in the living room.

"So what happened last night", Himeno asks on the balcony with the six eyed demon.

"You were drunk and I brought... you here and you wanted us to do it", Kokushibo sumerizes.

"Oh", Himeno says looking down as she begins to light a cigarette. "Did we".

Kokushibo looks at the green haired woman with a clear look of confusion. "No because since I... wasn't drunk it would seem like I would be taking advantage of your state", Kokushibo says looking out into the horizon.

"Aww didn't know Michi cared about me like that", Himeno says playfully punching his shoulder.

The phone rings and Himeno goes and grabs it.

"Hi. Yes he is why. OK I understand. Will do bye", Himeno says on the phone.

"Makima called and she wants to see you", Himeno says and Kokushibo nods before walking to the door silently before stopping at the entrance.

"I guess I shall... see you later", Kokushibo says before walking off.

Himeno sighs before removing the cigarette from her mouth and blowing out the smoke.

"What a nice guy", Himeno says before laughing a bit.

Timeskip to Kokushibo and Makima on an elevator of some sort leading down below the Public Safety beurue.