Episode IV

The next day Kokushibo stands on the balcony of an apartment with a new kimono that looks like the other one. The apartment belongs to Aki as Kokushibo looks at an old flute of his with a frown.

"I'm sorry Yorichi", Kokushibo says reminiscing on his past as a human.

"Hey Kokushibo", Aki says sitting down on a chair and sipping his coffee while reading the newspaper.

Aki finishes his coffee and goes inside to get ready for the day by putting his hair in a topknot which Kokushibo watched.

Aki then went to do laundry and saw Denji in the living room with a monstrous piece of toast.

"Are you sure you're going... to eat that", Kokushibo asks confused on the burnt bread.

Denji answers his question by biting down on his "super toast".

"Woah", Denji practically yells in amazement. "This is so freaking good".

The door knocks and Kokushibo goes to get it when the door handle is destroyed by a red hammer.

This puts him on guard grabbing his blade but the person on the other side surprises him.

"Power looks like you are here now", Kokushibo says looking at the luggage that the blood fiend is carrying and the fat cat on her shoulder.

Aki goes to the phone and calls Makima as Kokushibo tries to keep the blood fiend and chainsaw devil from destroying the place.

"Makima what's going on why is Power here", Aki asks over the phone. "I thought it would be best for Power to be looked after by you", Makima says as Power steals Denji's toast and making him yell at Power.

"I could handle Denji and Kokushibo because Kokushibo was like another watcher but I don't know about Power", Aki says turning his head to see Kokushibo holding both Power and Denji up by their shirts and keeping them away from each other.

"Okay perhaps never mind", Aki says hanging up afterwards.

"Now then Power there are rules here and you need to abide by them", Kokushibo says with a tick mark on his head near his flame mark.

"I shan't follow", Power says getting an annoyed groan out of Kokushibo.

"If you don't follow the rules", Aki says picking up Meowy. "I'll let Kokushibo eat your cat".

Aki says this getting a surprised look from Kokushibo. Power on the other hand starts to get mad.

"No I won't I'll just hide him in a cage with food and water", Kokushibo says letting go of the duo of Devils.

"First", Aki says putting up his thumb. "You shower every single day". Power was not listening so Kokushibo hit her with his Saya getting an "Ow what was that for".

"Second", Aki says adding the pointer finger. "You don't fall asleep on the toilet", Aki looks over to Denji as well.

"Third", Aki says adding the middle finger to the duo of fingers. "You will listen to me and Kokushibo mostly me but when I'm not around Kokushibo is in charge".

"Fine", Power says crossing her arms while pouting.

"You'll get over it... soon", Kokushibo says walking off to his room which is also Denji's room.

Kokushibo sits down on his knees and pulls out his flute again and presses it to his lips and plays a tune.