Chapter 1

HEY EVERYONE! I JUST WANT TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT ITS COMPLETELY ADVISED TO COMMENT(BUT IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY IT AT ALL.

___________________________________________________________

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THE IDIOT ALREADY HAS AN EGO THE HIEGHT OF MOUNT RUSHMOR

( Kate's Point Of View):

As I made my way to my locker I felt the back of my shoes collapse. I groaned in frustration and turned around to see the culprit who had flat tired me. She looked at me with an innocent smile and she could have gotten away with it if it had been someone else other than me.

"Liz," I said dragging her name out like an angry bumble bee .

"What? " she asked playing dumb.

I was to tired to deal with it so I slipped my heals back into my vans and kept walking. Liz quickly fell into step beside me as we made our way to our lockers.

"Tough night?" She asked

"I was up late studying" I replied

" Studying as in watching Netflix?"

I shrugged and unloaded my bag of notebooks into my locker.

"You really should get more sleep. Where do you think sleeping beauty got her beauty from?"

I stifled a laugh before responding to my best friend.

" She was already beautiful before she went to sleep Liz."

She gave me a flat look and said,

"You know what I mean Kate!"

I laughed a bit more before I realized I really had to go pee, so I told Liz I'd see her later, seeing as we have almost every class together except 1st period math and 5th period art, and then shuffled my way through the crowds going towards the bathrooms. I pushed the bathroom door open to reveal what was the five devils in angles clothing . Emma Smith, Jaclyn Heights, Dee-Dee Barker, Samantha River and Vanessa Ravin the third (mocking British accent intended). The five stood there, applying make-up onto their already perfect faces. To tell you the truth they ARE like walking-talking perfection but their personalities are dry. They are , for

example, the plastics from mean girls taken right off the screen and placed in real life. But the whole school loved them instead of the people in the movie who secretly hated the plastics. I secretly do hate them but that's just me. Vanessa looked in the mirror and saw me. I decided that my urge to go to the bathroom had suddenly faded in those short moments and was about to leave when the main devil herself called my name.

"Kate Rabecca Jinks the 5th? Is that you?"

She said my full name, and the moment she said it a little peace of me died as I contorted my face in disgust.

"Kate?" She said again. I turned around and an angle-like smile formed on her glowing face.

"I knew it was you!" She said and grabbed me by the arm and pulled me in front of the mirror beside her.

"You guessed it" I said in my nicest girly-girl voice. She started applying mascara as she spoke.

"I just wanted to know what you thought about my outfit? These girls..." She pointed to the others,

"Can't give me an honest opinion"

"Your beautiful Vanessa. I wish that anyone could notice me like they notice you." I gushed and she turned to me and assessed me before responding as she played with my hair.