— Never More doesn't usually accept students in the middle of the semester, but because of Wednesday and Mors' grades, and since Mors doesn't have any type of infraction, we made an exception.

— Larissa, what about the girls' therapy is going to be? —  Morticia asked.

— Therapy? — Mors glared at her.

— It's court orders.

— The school has an arrangement with the therapist in Jericho. You can go twice a week.

— Did you hear that, my little storm clouds? —  Mors glared at her father. —  You are in very good hands.

—  We'll see if she survives the first session.

— You'll stay in your mother's dormitory in the Ophelia Hall.

—  Ophelia isn't the one who kills herself after going mad because of her family? — the girl's mother nodded and Wednesday just continued to stare at her.

They all walked together to the dorm and Mors was startled by the amount of colors in the place. It was large, there was a big window in the middle, and there seemed to be enough space for the three people. A blonde girl with colored locks approached the excited family.

—  It's so... vivid. —  Gomez smiled sheepishly.

—  Hello, friends!! — Mors and Wednesday faced each other. Mors could be sociable and get along well with people, but it was strange meeting someone as sociable as the blonde in front of her.

"Have you found a friend" Mors heard in her mind.

Wednesday and Mors could talk mentally. They didn't hear each other's general thoughts, but they managed to communicate.

—  This is Enid Sinclair.

— Are you all right? You guys are kind of pale.

—  They always look half dead. — Gomez said.

— I look a little more death, I think. — Mors tried to be nice to the girl who seemed to be making the greatest effort to be nice to them.

— Welcome to Ophelia Hall! —  she walked over to hug the two, who took a step back. — Not huggers, I get it. —  she smiled.

— Please, excuse the girls, they are allergic to colors. —  Morticia said.

— What happens to you guys?—  she asked curiously.

—  We break out into hives and the flesh from our bones falls off our bodies. — Wednesday explained.

—  Luckly, we ordered special uniforms for you two. White for Mors and black for Wednesday. —  Larissa said.— Enid, please take Wednesday and Mors to the registrar's office to pick it up along their schedules. Give them a tour on the way.

The three left the room and only Enid seemed happy with the whole situation. The school was very beautiful, in the eyes of Mors, it seemed nice for people like her.

— Never More was founded in 1791 to educate people like us: outcasts, freaks, monsters. Fill in your favorite marginalized group.—  Sinclair said bouncily.

— You can save the sanitized sales pitch. — Wednesday interrupted her. — I don't plan on staying here for long.

— Why not?

— This was my parents' idea.

— You want to leave soon too? — she looked at Mors.

— It doesn't really matter what I want. If my beloved sister is expelled, I will definitely leave too.