-chrysanthemum-

[ Y/n Huang ]i'll buy the whole store please

[ Y/n Huang ]
i'll buy the whole store please.

°°°

"Have you ever wondered why the sky is blue?"

"..."

"Once, I watched a documentary explaining how short waves from the sun, scatter blue light more than any other colour..."

"..." the boy put his head in his palm, attentively listening to whatever you were saying.

"...But I got bored of that documentary so I switched it to a documentary about dolphins just because I find them cute,"

"..."

"I regretted that 1 hour of my life. Who would've thought that those beady eyes held evil intentions behind them... I feel betrayed." you leaned back into your seat, folding your arms as you frowned in regret.

It seems that you were rather fond of the boy and his lovely company next to you. What would be the chances of him letting you drag him to the aquarium to convince him dolphins were evil creatures made to destroy humanity?

I'd say 100% chance. A date, maybe? Think about it however you like, he doesn't really care too much about it–

Who am I kidding? From the inside, he would be beaming with happiness.

After so long, you finally had been making friends with your classmates. Long before Daniel had transferred, you were deemed unapproachable, and mean.

However now, it seems like others have changed their minds about you. You too, had changed your thoughts on these wonderful people around you.

Okay maybe you were still slightly cautious around Namsoo, but seeing him come into class all bruised and beaten had you questioning certain things.

Long story short, Zack's money got scammed when Namsoo tried helping Zack buy a new pair of shoes. I mean...who would sell a priceless pair of shoes for a mere $300? That's just bad business.

"Should I get a new pair of shoes too?" you muttered to yourself as you looked down at your feet, swinging them from side-to-side.

You bothered not to listen to whatever Yui was talking about. You only heard the few keywords you needed to hear, then you zoned off.

"Let's go." Zack said, rising up from his seat.

'...now?' How did you not realise that Zack was the type of person to do things before thinking?