-orchid-

Y/n Huangi may be obsessed with money,but i'm not desperate for yours

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/n Huang
i may be obsessed with money,
but i'm not desperate for yours.

°°°

It was bright and early...too bright for Zack as he stretched and rolled around in his bed. The headache he was experiencing was no joke either.

As he slowly gained consciousness, memories from last night start to flood into his brain. His face flushed with embarrassment as he recalled bits and pieces of what had happened the night before.

"When you get home please take a shower before doing anything else, you reek of alcohol,"

"Why do you have a cookie in your pocket? Are you honestly that intoxicated?"

...oh god.

He slapped his own forehead. God, that was embarrassing. He felt lucky he wasn't even sober at that time. He had let a lady witness his weak side and the lady was not even Mira!

The worst part? He had to face you at school later. Oh how embarrassing. His ego just went down the drain. Right, what was the time anyway? Zack might just skip school if he really wanted.

As he reached for his phone, the small memo pad he kept on his table that was usually filled with doodles of Mira and his names combined, was now turned over to a new page. An unrecognisable handwriting was what he saw.

——————————
If you're reading this, it means that you're awake. Congratulations you managed to live another day.  Remember to take painkillers for your head. If you're worried about me snitching on you, don't. Simply put, I don't care. That is all. I will lock the door for you. See you in school.
——————————

That was...blunt. But was it honest? He didn't know because to be honest, he too, cared too little to even give you a glance.

In the end, Zack ended going to school. His motivation? Mira.

Everything was normal in class, no one knew of his little...experience. And for the first time, his eyes searched for someone that isn't Mira.

He looked for you. No not to admire you, get your head out of the gutter.

He looked for you, just to supervise and ensure you were keeping to your words.

You did.

Because the whole day, you were asleep on your table.

It was as if you were the one that drunk bottles of alcohol, and not him. Well, he felt maybe he could almost trust you.

Keyword, almost.