-alstroemeria-

Y/n Huangi sometimes think that danielis a clueless idiot

Y/n Huang
i sometimes think that daniel
is a clueless idiot.

°°°

"Don't go," was what you last said to him, but look at where we are now. Here's Daniel, not following your advice and instead, following the incompetent extras.

'he didn't listen to me... so its not my problem now,' you thought. Daniel wasn't a friend, he was clearly just someone you just met so why should you butt into his business?

However, rarely but surely you do wonder what it was like to have friends like you see everywhere around you. What was it like to have a companion that does everything with you.

After eating lunch, you were the last to leave the table. Seeing that Daniel had left first to (what you assumed was to) meet up with the idiot from before, Zoe had left not long after since she felt there was no need for her to be there any longer if Daniel wasn't there.

Discarding any other unwanted litter and returning your tray, you made your way back to the classroom. Slowly, you took your own sweet time to reach the classroom, only to hear voices from behind one of the classroom windows.

Walking into the random classroom, you glanced out of the window.

"So, your name is Daniel?" you heard a vey familiar voice ask. Still, you heard no answer from the other party.

'It was smart for Daniel to not give an answer,' you thought, leaning against the wall next to the window.

However, this wannabe gangster did not get the hint. He went on about how good Daniel looks or how broad his shoulders were and at one point you almost thought that the guy was ga- Anyway point is, it didn't seem like Daniel was entertaining those guys anytime soon.

you opened the window, leaning against the window sill. These low budget hooligans stopped what they were saying, as everyone looked towards where the loud sound came from. And now, even if you hated it, the attention was on you.

"Ah! You're the pretty lady that sat on the same table as him aren't you? Why don't you leave him, and have some fun with us inste-" he was cut off as you looked at your classmate.

"Class is about to start, Daniel finish whatever this is- Oh and you three," you said, now looking towards the side characters the author was too lazy to put in their names.

"Brush your teeth, your breath smells like cigarettes, it's disgusting... no wonder you can't pull anyone," you muttered the last part under your breath, walking away back to your classroom, leaving Daniel to clean up his own mess.