Zainab was all silent since she came back... she didn't uttered a single word which made everyone scared... and what made them more scared was faiz... who was looking like a mad man when he came back to drop zainab... but as soon as zainab and amma came inside he rashly drove off from there...

And now it is 10 in the night and he is still not home... the boys and men of the family were sitting outside in the living room... no one knew what happened or anything... they just know about one name ALI... which amna told everyone as she listened Faiz saying the name...

"Zainab meri jaan."

Aliya once again tried to call zainab who was all silent like a dead body... when a loud voice of Atif rang in the living room making the ladies listen to it...

"Yeh kya tareeka hai Faiz, thay kahan tum?"

The ladies looked at each other before walking out... while zainab stayed with her dado... aliya too walked out to ask faiz that what happened to her daughter... only he can answer it...

As they all gathered in the living room they saw faiz's shirt sleeves were folded up and the two buttons all open...

"Mein kuch puch rha hua Faiz!"

Faiz looked at his father and then spoke...

"Us larky ky pass."

As he said aliya asked him...

"Kon hai wo? Kya kiya usny meri zainab ky sath?"

Faiz nodded in no saying...

"Kuch nhi phupho, jo bhi tha mny baat kr li hai us ky baap sy."

This time agha jaan spoke...

"Faiz tum usko janty thy?"

Faiz looked at his grandfather and told him...

"Zainab ky department ka larka hai! Baas itna pata hai. Baki zainab..."

Faiz told them stopping at the last and atif spoke...

"Hum khud ja ky baat kry gy usky baap sy."

Faix just kept silent and looked at aliya asking her...

"Zainab kesi hai?"

Aliya's eyes filled up and she nodded in no...

"Meri beti theek nhi hai!"

Faiz looked at everyone before walking to saira's room... while all the men started to talk about everything... while the ladies walked inside the room just then the bell rang... khizar stood up from his place and opened the door to see haroon and Irum standing there... who had gone to dubai for Haroon's work...

"Bhai!"

Haroon smiled and hugged khizar... but khizar was a bit shocked because he knows... among all haroon is the closest to Zainab and if he saw her like this he will that ALI guy for sure... Irum saying a salam walked inside so did haroon and the duo frowned looking at the men tesned up...

"Hello, kuch hua hai kiya?"

Everyone looked at Haroon not knowing how to tell him... when samiya came there to see her son and daughter-in-law...

"Haroon."

Haroon looked at his mother nad hugged her before asking her...

"Ammi sab asy ku hayn? Kya hua hai?"

Samiya looked af her husband Amir who sighed nodding his head... soon haroon sat beside the men and samiya took irum to the room...

.....................

Faiz sat on the bed in front Zainab who was lost in her thoughts... faiz looked at her for a few seconds... and then looked at aliya saying..

"Phupho mujhy Zainab sy baat krni hai."

Aliya looked at saira who nodded her head and all the ladies wnet out... irum who was coming inside the room with samiya also stopped and everyone went out and closed the door leaving faiz with zainab and saira in the room...

"Zainab."

Faiz called her who laid their unbothered... faiz looked at saira who creased Zainab's head saying...

"Zona bachy faiz ap ko bula rhy hayn."

Zainab still stayed unbothered and then faiz raised his hand to place it on Zainab's but looked at saira who nodded her head... faiz slowly placed his hand on zainab calling her again...

"Zainab!"

This time zainab moved her eyes to faiz who squeezed her hand asking her...

"Kya hua tha?"

Zainab's eye let out a tear and faiz immediately spoke...

"Don't, just tell me, i will see him on my own, please."

Zainab pulled her hand from faiz and wiped her tear and spoke with her dry throat...

...................

Am I stretching the story?
Also you are liking it or not?
Do let me know about it!

#OkThanksBye