Prologue

Asha

"Thank the gods! Her wedding's over!" Laney exclaimed.

"I know! Talk about bridezilla!" I complained.

"Okay now that she's done, who's next?" She asked. I looked down into our scheduling book.

DOUBLE WEDDING

SABRINA OAKLEY AND CHASE ASHFORD

SERENA OAKLEY AND CHANCE ASHFORD

I groaned. "The Oakley sisters and Ashford brothers."

"I thought we weren't doing them until next year!" Laney whined.

"They decided to move the wedding to the day we would start planning because Georgia and Michael broke up. Michael called me and told me what happened. He cheated on her with her cousin, Sandra. He's working to get her back." I explained. Laney scrunched up her nose; she hated when couples would cheat. Don't get me wrong, I hated it too, who doesn't? But Laney had a sore spot with cheating. Her high school sweetheart, Derek, cheated on her. I beat the crap out of him.

"Such a shame. Georgia was such a nice girl." Laney said.

"Yeah." I agreed. "Anyway, we're meeting them tomorrow at noon in that café down the street."

"Okay, well I'm gonna hit the hay." She told me. I nodded.

"I'm gonna go get the groceries before the store closes or else we'll have to use our disposable napkins for toilet paper." I said and she gave me a disgusted look. I just laughed and left.

💍💍

Chase

"That's not fair! It's not enough time!" Chance shouted.

"Nine months is plenty of time to plan a wedding." Father replied calmly.

"I don't give a shit about the wedding! It's not enough time for me and Chase to fall in love with other girls!" Chance glared at him.

"That's the point." Father said. Chance continued yelling at him as I just sat there. I was pissed at the situation too and Chance was usually the mature one, but I knew that our situation was hopeless. I'm not gonna see some girl and be like, 'she's the one' and that's that.

"You're going to marry the Oakley girls and that's final." Father's voice boomed. Chance started yelling again. I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm going to the grocery store." I abruptly stood up.

"We don't need anything." Father said.

I said the first thing that came to mind, "toilet paper."

"We have a closet full." He said.

"Not after I TP'd your office." I walked out before I could see him red with anger. I guess I have toilet paper to buy and an office to TP.