✨️Surprise✨️

"LOVING HEARTS"The Story of a loving caring supporting sister and a overprotective possessive brother

"LOVING HEARTS"
The Story of a loving caring supporting sister and a overprotective possessive brother. What happened they fall in love with another brother and sister pair?
Stay tuned for Eva and Evan's story entitled LOVING HEARTS.
The 5 main protagonist are :
Eva Goenka
Rudda Singh Rathod
Evan Goenka
Dimple Singh Rathod
(And ya you will get to see Kartik's and Naira's old age romance too 😉)

Goenka family shifted from Kolkata to Bangalore when Kartik thought to open a hospital there "Life Care: your life we care".

Noone knew the truth that Evan was adopted except the parents ,not even Eva remembered anything .

Evan on his 22nd birthday joined Goenka Empire as practician with Naira being CEO after completing his MBA.
Manish long ago gave all the responsibilities to Naira's hand.

Eva always wanted to be doctor just like her father.

Though Eva adore her mother the most but she liked her father Profession more than anything. She joined as intern on Kartik's hospital but later after completing her internship at 27 years she joined permanently as Gynaecologist on Life Care Hospital.

Eva and Evan are more like best friend than siblings. Their day starts with seeing each other face and ends with smile on their face.

Evan become the overprotective and possessive brother after the heartwrenching incident on his sister life.

They used call each other by names. Because 'va' was the words Evan first used to call his sister when he was 1 and half years old . So Eva decided that Evan will call her by her name.
Eva is like Evan's second mother.

Love between Naira and Kartik grew more day by day.
Manish and Swarna still used tease them for their open eyes romance and kartik calling her 'babygirl'.

*****

Rudra Singh Rathod is a powerful name through out the whole Bangalore. The most arrogant CEO of Rathod Empires. Arrogance,  cold heart are the definition suited for him through outside the world .

Dimple Singh Rathod is Rudra's little sister , pursuing MBBS and want to do the internship from Life Care Hospital.

Rudra has a dark past which stopped him to move on in his life but still he tries to make time and put effort for his family. His sister is his favorite one . Also Dimple loves her Bigbro so very much.

Divya Singh Rathod and Arnav Singh Rathod are the parents of this two Rathod siblings. Mandira Singh Rathod is the head of the family , Rudra's Grandmother, who knows how to pamper when it's time to show love and when to show them the right path when they're lost and also when to scold them for their stupidity. She is the one who'll play as Cupid in Eva and Rudra's marraige. Make the most arrogant grumpy man agree to marry The sweetest angel  Eva.

Though Evan and Dimple will be love at first sight.

Let's see how love will bloom between this two couple .

I don't know exactly from when I'll start update this book
Because I didn't thought for any sequeal earlier for BELONGINGS INTO HEART it's just a constant idea popped in my mind . It'll be a mixture of fanfiction and general fiction
So ya ....

Will soon announce more detail .

But as for now wish me luck for my exams .

It's the odd semesters final exam. Still I'm here bro ... hashh wattpad and stories are become addiction for me.

No no , now I really have to concentrate on my Notes and exams.  Just few more days left bro, just 5 days to left .. ...

My god .....wish me luck guys .

I know your prayers will definitely work for me.

Stay tuned

Thank you

Maira 💖 🦋