Author's note

I'm really sorry for not update for a longtime but i'll try to make it up to you. I promise.

By the way, i wanted to write a fanfic which explores Claude and Penelope relationship because i refuse to believe that there was nothing between them.

And i also want to tell you about WMMAP (or who made me a familial drama, the answer ? LUCAS) because i need to evacuate my emotions about this manhwa :

1) SEE OTHERS PERSPECTIVE

In the manhwa (i didn't read the novel) we can see Penelope as a villainess who was fiancée to Claude but cheats on him and decides to seduce his brother (you know what happens next) but the whole story is from athanasia's point of view.

And we all know that a story can have different perspectives according to the characters. For exemple, everyone sees Diana as a selfless mother who choosed to give her life to give birth to Athy but because it's from athy's perspective and she sees Diana as a good mother.

BUT in reality, we know almost nothing about her. Who says she wasn't ambitious? That she didn't approach Claude just for the throne ? Moreover it was quite stupid and very risky to name his daughter Athanasia.

It's not that i don't like her but we see so few scenes of her, her character is so little developed (or not at all) that we can't definitively say that she is really a good person (or a bad person, the opposite is also valid). That's why I think I can perfectly exploit different theories about the characters to write this story.

2) THE END OF WWMAP MADE ME WANT TO BREAK MY COMPUTER

So...that's it ? Athanasia become empress and live happily with her father while Jeanette is litteraly living like a criminal ? And everyone in the fandom call her a heroine (sometimes a badass girl) but to me she does nothing, her problems are solved only thanks to Lucas.

And about that damn magician..

HE was the REAL VILLAIN. He was rude to a child, it traumatized him and he decides to take revenge. SO he uses black magic to control Anastacius and to force him to do what he did in wmmap.

Get it ?

Anastacius was manipulated since he was a CHILD, he DIDN'T CHOOSE to use black magic, Aeternitas (or whatever his name is) forced him to do it.

Claude, on the other hand, was not controlled. He CHOSE, FROM HIS OWN FREE WILL, to use black magice and forget Diana. Yes, he was very hurt and all, it explains why he did it, but it doesn't justify it.

That's why I find absolutely scandalous that Anastacius is forced to be exiled with JEANETTE (who didn't do anything wrong, my baby deserves BETTER.) while Claude received NO PUNISHMENT. I understand, he is the emperor but he is not above the law.

F*cking abuse of power.

Of course this is only my humble opinion, everyone thinks what they want. And i want to apologize if my words have upset or disturbed you. (Please be polite in the comments)

Thanks for reading, see you in the next chapter.