00 || 𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑼𝑫𝑬

«𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕»

Penelope Judith, the name of a beautiful but ambitious woman

Penelope Judith, the name of a beautiful but ambitious woman. The name of his fiancée.

"It's nice to meet you, your highness"

The first time he sees her, he was stunned by her beauty, her beautiful brown hair and her emerald green eyes.

He can't believed this girl would be engaged to someone like him, a second prince who is not even the empress son. He though that a noblewoman like her deserve better and that she never love him.

But in one way or another, Penelope Judith managed to show him he was wrong. They spent time together and they become something Claude never expected to be.

They become friends and he develops feelings for her. He believed there is not problems because they were fiancés. He though that woman will love him back.

That woman who was his first love. The first who shows him affection and what it feels to be loved. What happiness look likes. He always though that they will be together forever, they will have their own family and live happily till the end.

She even promised to never leave him.

"Penelope, can you promise me to never leave my side ?"

"Of course Claude ! I will never leave you"

How naive he was...

"Liar...you're just a f*cking liar.. " he trembled as he closed his eyes

Why were those damn feelings coming back now ? He though he'd put it away long ago. So why were it still there ? Why does it hurt so much to remember this woman ? Why does seeing her smile both warms and breaks his heart ? He hates it and he hates her.

"Claude ! Let's go to the lake together, Felix told me that there were swans !"

"i hate you.."

"Claude, don't cry, these wicked servants will never bother you again !"

"i hate you..."