♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 :;

2nd person's P.O.V
"You're still watching that? You've been watching that all day" Your friend stated while sitting beside you. You paid no attention to your friend , you just keep watching the drama playing in the tv.

"Who do you like more? Tae-mu or Sung-hoon?" You asked your friend without looking at her.

"Min-woo , He can cook and he's handsome" She answered while munching some pop corn , watching with you.

You looked at her in disgust. " Min-woo? I don't like him" 'He's a red flag and he's not even handsome ' You thought.

"Who do you like? Kang tae-mu?" She laughed hysterically. "That guys is so prideful and self-absorbed"

"Well it's true at first! But his character developed as the series countinues" You explained to your friend.

She shrugged " Whatever , i still like Min-woo more" she packed up her things and she goes to the kitchen. " How about you? Who do you like?" She questioned from the kitchen.

' Who do i like? Honestly I like them all , not because of their looks but the longer I watch the series. I understand and relate to every character. I can feel their feelings like I'm in their too. I can see each of their perspective. I see them.' Too lost in your thoughts you didn't realize that your friend is calling you.

"Yah! Are you listening?" She shouted. " You've been in my house for 2 days already, isn't your parents worried?" She questioned sitting beside me.
"I don't care , I don't want to go abroad." You fiddled with your fingers. She holds your hand , making you look at her.

"I know. I don't want you to go too , but they know the best for you Y/n. You can always come back here in korea. You need to go home and talk to them."
You removed her hands to yours. You looked at the ground, thinking about what she said.

" I.. I want freedom." You whispered but she heard what you said. She didn't speak , letting you continue but also understanding what you meant.

"All my life, I did what they said because 'they know what's the best for me'. And now? They want me to go abroad for unknown reason. I'm older now , i can make my own decisions. This is my life , my life" you point at your self.

"But why do i feel like it's not mine?"
"Y/n-ah , talk to your parents about this. Maybe they will understand you , you are their daughter. Their only child , they only want the best for you." Your friend, suggested while holding your hand and caressing it.

You can feel the tears building up in your eye , you hugged her and she immediately hugged you back.

"Thank you , unnie. I will try to do what you said." You made up your mind while you broke the hug, blinking away your tears.

" I just want you to be happy, always remember that" She stand up and patted your head. " I will go to work now , take care . Okay?"

You nodded. " Mhm , take care also." She goes to the door , going out but looking at you for the last time. " Love ya!'

"Love you too!" You responded.

After she left , everything is silent. No sound can be heard. It is only you and your thoughts. The thoughts that's been consuming you. You didn't even realize that you fell asleep but your soul is still awake..

'All my life , I'm being controlled. I wonder what it feels like to have my own dreams and to live the life i always wanted. Do everyone feels like this too? Or is it just me?

My escape is kpop and watching k-dramas. I like watching them living their dream , having courage to do anything they want, and growing as a person. Whenever I'm watching K-dramas I feel like I'm in different world , like reading books.

I'm kinda jealous of those characters that I'm watching and reading. They have courage to fight for what they want.

They are living the life i always wanted. They can be free and they can do whatever they want.
They also find love, when i was younger i believe that love is everything, love is everywhere.

But as i grow older i realized the sad truth, love doesn't exist. We won't find a man or a woman who's like in the books or movies we watch.

But who cares right? This is life , this is what I'm born with. Atleast those characters are living the life i wanted right now.

I always wondered how it feels like to be free , it is going to make me happy but it means i need to broke some rules. Is it worth it?

The day before yesterday, I had a dream about freedom. It was something that made my heart beat faster everytime, and for once I felt alive.

The feeling of being in control over your life wasn't so bad after all. At least it's better than being controlled by another person and having people controlling you in turn.

Now, I'm standing in front of an open door. It has the word 'free' written on top of it. But there are two big questions running around my head.

What am i doing here? And Why should I listen to what someone else says?

Well, as usual when i'm alone, i decide that I'm going to do whatever i want. I don't have much friends anyway

.
I step out of the room, closing the door behind me. There's nothing but darkness inside, i can't see where i'm going and my hands aren't working properly.

I'm hearing things and i can feel my body getting heavy from the lack of air.

Then, everything starts to go black and i fall onto the floor.

My eyes are closed, and i can't hear anything anymore.

The only thing i know is that i'm not waking up again.

And that scares me.'