Epilogue

Early update because I'll be busy streaming tomorrow.

I enjoyed writing this fic. It was quick and I didn't want to drag. Wanted to write something fast paced and action filled. Hope you all enjoyed. Let me know what you think in the comments.

 Let me know what you think in the comments

Six months later.

BREAKING NEWS: Prince Park Jimin is no longer single. Prince Jeon Jungkook is the luckiest alpha who has finally won the attention of the most beautiful and most loved omega prince of the nation.

JUST IN: Prince Park Jimin of the Park clan and Prince Jeon Jungkook of the Jeon clan are now engaged. The two royal families has always worked closely for centuries now unite in a familial bond.

BREAKING NEWS: The nation's most beloved omega Prince Park Jimin is said to join the family business along with his father and his cousins. The Prince holds a master degree from the prestigious Cambridge University. An insider claims there could be a possible alliance between the Jeon Group as the future heirs are engaged.

Two weeks later.

BUSINESS NEWS: Prince Park Jimin becomes the CEO of the Park Group. The news comes following the announcement of his upcoming nuptials with the CEO of the Jeon Group, Jeon Jungkook. An inside source has revealed that the couple had known each other since middle school and have decided to tie a knot after almost seven years of courtship.

BUSINESS NEWS: The Park Group and the Jeon Group has announced a merger, which unites two conglomerates. The process is said to start in the upcoming financial year and is expected to take a year. In a statement released to the press earlier, His Highness Park Jaehyun has stated that it was time they start preparing with the future of their children in mind. This union has expected to increase employment opportunities and believed to be more beneficial for both the companies.

A week later.

JUST IN: Prince Park Jimin talks about his relationship with his fiancé Prince Jeon Jungkook. Catch the interview where he spills all cheesy details about his seven- year long courtship with the most handsome alpha in the country.

BREAKING NEWS: Prince Park Jimin and Prince Jeon Jungkook relationship timeline. Here's what we know...

***

"Enjoying the party, my prince?" Strong arms circled his waist, the warmth immediately seeping into his skin. The alpha hooked his chin on his shoulder. "Happiness looks good on you, my love. The only look you should ever sport if you ask me."

A bright smile lit Jimin's face. He dropped his head to the alpha's shoulders with a sigh. "All thanks to my alpha," he crooned. "He makes me extremely happy."

"Yeah?"

Jimin turned his head to capture the alpha's lips in a chaste kiss. The party was held in celebration of their wedding announcement. They stood in the balcony of Jungkook's mansion overlooking the garden where their family and friends were all mingling. Jimin came here to get away from the crowd.