Namjoon:
How can I forget about this princess? How are you doing your highness?

Y/n:
Keep being proud. Once all of them gang up on you, you will be on the pool of your own blood.

Namjoon:
Talking about that, do you want to know who I got here for you? Get him here guys.

Y/n:
Ha- Haruto! Why did you kidnap him?! He has nothing to do with you!

You screamed at him when you saw them getting Haruto in.

Namjoon:
He has nothing to do with us but our boss want to meet him along with you dear princess.

Y/n:
Don't call me that you coward maroon! Even if my brothers let you alive, I'll kill you with my own hands!

Namjoon:
Whatever. Lock him here. And keep a good eye on them. Remove their chains. They can't escape from here anyway. (Goes out)

Y/n:
I really hate myself! When I see who the hell is their boss, I'm gonna kill him! And my aunt Choi, I don't know what else to say!

Haruto:
It's not because of you noona. They kidnapped me to threaten my team.

Y/n:
I don't know how will Hyungwon take all those truth. Even there is more for you to know Haruto. You are here became of me and only me. Not because of your team. Understand it.

Serim:
Please Y/n. We will be really happy if you don't say that. There is something happening here. I need to go out from here.

Irene:
You are still weak from the sedatives. Don't stress yourself more.

Serim:
I'm fine now. I just need some time to think and plan something.

The door opened and the new one came in.

Y/n:
How can we help you Mr?

Jay:
The name is Jay. Here Yeonjun Hyung sent me to give you food. I'll leave now.

With that he gone out. Once you made sure that he is gone. You opened the package.

Serim:
There must be something in this because Yeonjun sent this here. 

Y/n:
Why don't you use your gun on him? He already gave you one before.

Serim:
There is no silencer in that. It will attract a lot of attention.

Haruto:
Here is a map. Look here everyone. This is the place where we are. And the control room is just above here.

Serim:
How are you so sure?

Haruto:
Because I have something called as brain which you don't possess.

You and Irene were trying to hide your laughter. It was really hard and you both laughed out loud. Serim glared at both of you.

Irene:
Okay okay we will stop.

Haruto:
As I was saying, we need to go to the control room to deactivate all the cameras. There will be no one there. Also there are no cameras in this hallway.

Y/n:
One of us need to go in there and off the cameras in all the areas. That means we can get out of here?!

Serim:
We are in the border of the city. No one will come around here. We can't escape but it will be helpful to plan something. Also to get a silencer for this gun.