Chapter 019

ASSIGNMENT AND THE TRUTH

???:
Boss they are in the basement right now.

???:
Good job. You can go now. Bogum Hyung wanna join me?

Bogum:
Who wouldn't Cheol?! I want to see that person who tried to hurt my princess.

Both Seungcheol and Bogum made their way towards the basement. While you are in the mall with the girls, someone followed you. One of SEVENTEEN'S men saw that and caught him in the right time before he could harm you. They both reached the basement and saw the man tied up. Seungcheol made his way towards the table where all the weapons which is more like toys to them are kept.

Seungcheol:
Will you tell us who sent you or you would remain silent.

Man:
I won't tell you who sent me.

Bogum:
He won't tell Seungcheol. Just start the treatment. It's been a long time since I heard someone scream.

Seungcheol just gave a smirk in return and stabbed the man in his thigh. The man's scream could be heard all over the basement. Seungcheol took out the knife and glared at the man.

Seungcheol:
You need more? Or you will tell us?

Man:
I won't tell you even if you kill me!

Bogum:
Do you think that we will end your torture if you say that?! We have seen many men like that!

Seungcheol:
You are thinking about death but did you thought about your daughter?

Man:
What are you saying?! Don't involve- ahh!

Seungcheol sprinkled a little bit of salt in his wound making him scream. Bogum took the plier and pulled one of the man's nail. He scream in agony. The two boys just smirked in return.

Seungcheol:
Do you really care that much of your daughter?!

Bogum:
Lies Cheol. Just lies. Don't waste our time and just tell us who sent you before all your nails are gone !

Man:
I won't. I'm no use to you losers!

Bogum:
This won't do. Just show him the video Cheol!

Seungcheol took his phone and showed a live video of Hoshi following a girl in the mall with a gun in his hands. When the girl moved away from her friends, he caught her and gone to a place which is dark. The video ended there.

Man:
Don't do anything to her. I beg you two.

Bogum:
You are here talking as a father. Have you ever thought like this before hurting my sister ?! Do you now know how I feel?!

Bogum kicked the man's chair making him fall down with the chair. Bogum took the small knife and held it to the man's throat.

Bogum:
Tell me who the f**k sent you here! Tell me!

Man:
I will tell ! Please don't kill me ! It's BTS who sent me!

Seungcheol:
What?! How the f**k did they knew her?!

Man:
Not the leader but a man named Park Jimin! He said he wanted her and told me to kidnap the girl! I know nothing about that girl. He said that he will kill my daughter if I didn't do this!