Chapter 025

FOE OR FRIEND?

It's been a month since you saw your boyfriend. Past months were hectic for you that you couldn't even have time for your family. Since the final exams are around the corner, the teachers were giving you test after test and even some assignments. Like usual you slept late and woke up early to study. The lack of sleep made you look like a zombie. After getting ready, you took your essentials and gone downstairs.

Wonho:
Good morning princess!

Y/n:
Good morning oppa.

You replied with a tired voice. He looked concerned about your health.

Wonho:
Why are you always awake til late night? Lack of sleep can cause a lot of problems to you.

Y/n:
I too like to sleep and want to enjoy my time with you all. But that devil Park Jinyoung is killing me with assignments and tests. Along with that old man Mr.Choi!

???:
That's so rude of you Ms.Kim.

Y/n:
Good morning to you too Mr.Park. It's Ms.Chae to you. Say my name correctly or else-

Jinyoung:
Stop threatening me and go to university. I won't be there, so no tests and assignments for you and your friends.

Y/n:
When did you came here Mr.Park? You never visit my brothers in home.

Shownu:
I called him because it's not something that we could discuss in the company. Seungcheol called me yesterday night.

Y/n:
I'll talk to him once I reach the university. What is for breakfast?

Shownu:
Go and ask Kihyun, I haven't eaten yet.

Y/n:
Then let's go and eat. Wonho oppa! Mr.Park, join us.

Wonho/Jinyoung:
I already ate. You go Y/n.

You dragged Shownu to the dining room and made him sit. You sat near him and started to check what was for breakfast. Kihyun came and helped you to serve. He went afterwards because he already ate.

Y/n:
Looks like we were the ones who are late to get breakfast.

Shownu:
Yeah. You should have used somemore make-up under your eyes.

Y/n:
Nah. I can manage I think.

Shownu:
It's been a long time since we ate together like this.

Y/n:
What to do?! University is making me busy and what can I do?

Shownu:
I hope now you understand what we went through during university.

Y/n:
You all took business major. So it's literally so tough for you all. Why Mr.Park won't come today?!

Shownu:
Our business. We are going somewhere.

Y/n:
Who are all going with you?!

Shownu:
Me, Kihyun, Changkyun along with Jinyoung, JB and Mark of GOT7.

Y/n:
Be careful oppa. Come back home before midnight. That way I would know you all are safe.

Shownu:
Yeah. Also be careful in university. Only 2 months are left. Don't get in trouble. I love you sis.