Chapter 002

NEW FRIEND AND FIRST FRIEND

You are currently roaming in your neighborhood trying to find the café that Mrs.Kwon told you. After sometime of roaming around you found that café and entered inside. You went to the counter to order your favorite drink, Iced Americano. A girl who is 2 or 3 years older than you , greeted you with a smile.

????:
Good Evening! The name is Yeri! What would you like to order?

Y/n:
One Iced Americano and A slice of Chocolate cake.

Yeri:
That would be $10. May I know your name?

Y/n:
It's Y/n. Here you go.

Yeri:
I'll call you when your order is done. Take a seat Y/n.

Y/n:
Thank you Yeri unnie.

She smiled a little and you went to a table to sit there. You took out your laptop amd started to work on the project you have been working on. Suddenly someone tapped the table making you look up.

Y/n:
How can I help you sir?

???:
Sorry to disturb you miss but can I sit here. Every table here is occupied.

Y/n:
Sure you can!

That's when Yeri called you to get your order.

Yeri:
Token no.27, you can get your order.

Y/n:
I'll get that and come.

You said as you moved to the counter to get your order. The male is staring at you adoring your features. He thinks that you are really cute. He looks at the way you talk to Yeri. A smile forms on his lips without him knowing. You got back after getting your order and started to continue your work. The male was busy in his phone. Suddenly Yeri called a number which no one has answered.

Yeri:
Taken no. 30 ,please come and get your order!

Y/n:
Excuse me sir, is no.30 your token number?

????:
Yeah, did they gave a call for me?

You nodded your head at him and he immediately went to get his order in a hurry. You giggled a little on how the male apologized to Yeri and got his order. You then concentrated on your work and he came and sat at his place.

????:
Are you new here miss?

Y/n:
Yeah I came here today for my studies. The name is Y/n.

????:
Oh , nice to meet you Y/n. I'm Yoshi. I'm from Japan.

Y/n:
Wow really? Your Korean is awesome.

Yoshi:
It took lot of time for me to learn Korean. My friends taught me Korean.

Y/n:
You really have great friends Yoshi.

Yoshi:
Are you living alone Y/n?

Y/n:
Yes but no. Actually I live near my brother's apartment. He lives with his friends. He'll come and visit me whenever he can. What about you Yoshi?

Yoshi:
I also live with my friends. My parents are in Japan. I came to Korea alone. How old are you Y/n?

Y/n:
I'm born in 2002. Which makes me 19 this year.