~𝟓~

Hello!! Before we get started I just wanted to start off with a huge apology!! I've been gone for a long time (I've been dealing with school,family,breaks,drama) a lot of stuff so I've been gone but I'm back and I'll Try updating more! Now onto th...

Hello!! Before we get started I just wanted to start off with a huge apology!! I've been gone for a long time (I've been dealing with school,family,breaks,drama) a lot of stuff so I've been gone but I'm back and I'll Try updating more! Now onto the story!

       ࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇
     .˚ ₍🗒₎┊..⃗. 12-27-22⌇🥛🖇 2:50 am  ♥︎

│. │. │ │. │. │. │ ° │ │.°
│. │. │ │. │. │. ° ♡ .
│. │. │ │. │. °. °
│. │. │ │. ❀
│. │. │ ✽⋆。
│. ˚♡ °.
│. │.
│. . * ˚
│. °
° .
°

[𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞] Enoshima's Pov:

It was an school day but I didn't feel like going to school I didn't want to have to deal with those kids or anyone at this point the kids at school are cool I guess but I really don't wanna go today im not feeling well mentally Im going to go tell junko so she'll write me an excuse to stay home.

Narrator's Pov?:
[𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞] got up and went to Junko who was in her room getting dressed to go to one of her despair events (whatever) "hey junko" "Hey loser!! What's up?!!" "Can you write me an excuse to stay home today i don't wanna go to that sh!thole today" "D@mn!! Someone's Lazy!! Yk what sure have a good day off sis!!" "Thanks" [𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞] Said Walking Off  back to her room.

Junko Enoshima's Pov:
After Getting Dressed I went on my phone and called Y/n's Highschool
"Hello This Is Sunset Valley High School!! How can I help!!" "Hello this is Junko Enoshima speaking I would like to say my little sister [𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞] Enoshima Will not be attending school today as she does not feel well."  "Oh my!! I'm very sorry to hear that we'll mark her as excused absent TYSM for letting us know!!" The school pleaded before hanging up "ugh what a drag I mean srsly that's it not even gonna question? Oh well!! Time to go!!" but what she failed to realize was the angry 5 people outside her window..

[𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞] Enoshima's Pov:

I heard Junko Leave The House I'm Guessing She Was already on her way to wherever with my day off I didn't know what to do until my phone went off "huh?"

My Melo🎀:Hey!! Where are you [𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞]!!

Strawberry Boy🍓:Yeah!!

Blueberry Boy🫐: We really expected you to be here are you perhaps late?

Artist🎨🖌️:Did My Face Scare You Off :(?

Greenie🌴💚:Monaca's very upset with you [𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞]..

[𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞] Enoshima's Pov: