4.2 Yeh kyun kiya Khuda

Start from the beginning

Ak : Nahi Badi Mumma, doctor Birla sirf sperm donator hai. Aap sab ko meri kasam hai. Mere bachhe sahi salamat hai is baat ki khabar bas hum chaaron tak hi rehni chahiye. Naahi other Goenka's ko pata chalni chahiye aur naahi Birla's me kisi ko. Main apne bachhon pe kisi ko haq jatane nahi dungi. Wo to Kanha ji ka sukra hai ki mere babies theek hai.

Guys one thing even though Aarohi lost her husband. But for me she is an evil lady and all the kaands she had done till now is unredeemable.

From here story takes a leap of six years.

In this six years Akshu ke babies are five years old. They are much more intelligent than her age and know how to give back to those who are bad to them. They hated their father to the core as they have learnt that their father never stood for their mother. And this things they got to know not because Akshu told them but because they heard Badi Mumma talking to Bade Papa. Mimi died 5 years back and at that time Akshu was in Mumbai to do her recording so Birla's and other Goenka's came to funeral but never got to know about the babies. Akshu got the news of Mimi's demise and was very saddened she wanted to come back but Bade Papa was with her in her decision so he forbid her to come back as her coming back will give the Birla's insight of her pregnancy and then they will start their drama.

Akshu named her kids : Ahaan Goenka and Aadiya Goenka. Both the kids loved their Mumma very much and was very close to their Bade Nanu and Badi Nani. Akshu is now a very famous singer and songwriter. Currently she is living in Mumbai with her kids and Nanny who became her dearest friend.

Ak (coming back from work) : Ahu , Adu kaha hai mere babies dekho Mumma aapke liye kya leke aayi hai.

Both the babies came running to her and hugged her waist.

Babies together: Haa Mumma bolo na kya laaye ho aap.

Ak : Pehle aap log batao kya aap log good babies the Rashi Maasi ke saath ya aaj bhi aap dono ne mil ke unhe pareshan kiya.

Ba : Nahi mumma hum ek dam achhe babies the aur humne Rashi maasi ko bilkul pareshan nahi kiya.

Ak : Okk to surprise ye hai ki hum sab matlab Adu , Ayu , Mumma aur Rashi maasi sab Udaipur jaa rahe hai aapke Bade Nanu aur Badi Nani se milne.

Ba : Yaaayyyyyy !!!!! (Both the kids started dancing in the excitement they forgot everything )

Next day was their flight to Udaipur. Manish and Suwarna arranged a Puja for Mimi as it is five years since her demise. Akshu reached Singhaniya Mansion. Both the kids ran inside without waiting for Akshu. Akshu along with Rashi came at the entrance to see the shocking view in front of her. Everyone from Birla as well as Goenka present in the hall with Mimi ka with garland in the middle. The truth which she kept hidden till long is now infront of everyone. But what to do agar ab sab saamne aana hi hai to aa hi jaaye she will not try to be understanding.

Ak : Bade Papa aapne bataya nahi ki sab aa gaye hai. Mujhe to laga ki bas hum sab honge. Oh haa mera phone off tha na flight me. Bachhe itne excited the aane ke liye Nanu Papa ke paas ki kal unhone raat bhar na hi mujhe sone diya Naa hi khud soye. Puri raat masti Kari aur usme main phone charge karna hi bhul gayi.
Chaliye puja shuru karte hai Bade Papa.

Man, Abhimanyu , Aarohi , Kairav (together) : Akshu

Akshu completely ignored all. And headed with Bade Papa towards the photo of Mimi. She took flowers in her hand and showered it on Mimi's photo.