Sleep over

Hey! Sorry it took months to finish and publish this story T~T But Happy advance Valentines Day everyone!!🖤💗

Anyway, wait for another month for me to finish the next or other parts, cuz it'll take a while for me to finish it hehe,,
Welp I'll try my best! Enjoy the story!🤍

Amagi's past:

Little Amagi plays soccer alone, because no one wants to be friends with him and because everyone calls him a liar.

"I heard that his mom wasn't actually in the hospital." said one of the children who gossiped that he was a liar.

"So he lied about all that?"

"So he's not staying with his grandmother because his mom is sick?"

"Why aren't they together?"

"Right?"

Narrator's POV:

Amagi wakes up early to get ready for school. He woke up looking upset.
What was the reason?

At school

Amagi entered the school. They have 3 days off after school. The other students are talking about their plans for the short break of their vacation. While Amagi has to stay at his mother's house, they have 3 days off after school and Amagi knows he won't have a good holiday.

"What's your plan for the three-day holiday?"

"Three days? I'll travel."

"To where?"

Amagi's thoughts:

The three-day holiday can just not happen for the rest of my life.

While Amagi was thinking about his 3 day vacation, Takara was walking behind him. Takara sees Amagi and wishes him good morning.

"You seem depressed. What's wrong?" Takara said to him.

Amagi turned to see Takara behind him without knowing.

Amagi sighed.

"Come on. Lean on whom you can lean on." Takara said and pats his head.

"Well..."

Amagi entered the classroom looking excited for his holiday.

"It's such a refreshing morning! Even the sun is on my side!" Amagi said happily as he entered the classroom.

"You seem so energetic as if you'd just saved the world." Katori approached to him.

They both sat down.

"What are you going to do with the three wonderful days?" Katori asked.

"I have a solution now!" Amagi said.

Katori was surprised.

"You gave up and decided to visit your mother?" Katori asked.

"Nope. I'll sleep over at Takara's!" Amagi said which surprised Katori because he didn't expect him to say that.

Flashback from earlier

"When my grandparents are away from traveling, I need to stay at my mom's. I already know that it'll be super uncomfortable." Amagi said to Takara.

"Your mother?" Takara said.

"Yeah. It's not like we don't get along. It's just that we can't hold long conversations." Amagi said while Takara feels bad for him.