Confession

It was just a rainy day at school.

Amagi was just sitting at his desk and alone watching the rain from outside.

After a while, a familiar man came to the classroom where Amagi was.

It was Takara.

“Long time no see.”

“What do you mean? I mean, we always see eachother in class right?” Amagi responded.

“No. You haven't spoken to me lately, not even outside. You seem to ignore me. Just tell me what's bothering you.” Takara said.

“There's no reason for us to talk anymore.” Amagi said.

“What are you saying? And what do you mean there's no reason for us to talk anymore? Is there something wrong?” Takara said.

“Can we act like nothing like this happened between us? I'm sorry if I forced you to stay here and be with me all the time.” Amagi said sadly as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

Takara got confused.

What does he mean by that?

“I don't understand.” Takara said while Amagi is packing his things.

“Maybe you don't need to understand.” Amagi said.

Amagi walked away from him.

But Takara grabbed his hand to stop him.

“Why are you running away from me?” Takara said.

“Let me go! Don't talk to me again.” Amagi said while sobbing.

Amagi's thoughts:

Even at a time like this, a hand that has touched by mine for the first time... Feels really comfortable. And despites all that, I don't really wanna let go of him.

Narrator's POV

"Did you guys know the third-year students have gone ahead and rebelled after getting their phones confiscated?"

“I mean, it's better not giving tools to some idiots who lacks their imagination.” Segawa said.

Tanaka laughed.

“Segawa is so cold.” Takara said.

“Takara kun!”

Takara turned to see a girl who wanted her Educational book back.

Takara sighed.

“I told you to put it in my locker.” Takara said coldly to the girl.

“Oh but I didn't know your student's number.” the girl said.

“Isn't it written on my book?” Takara said.

“Oi oi oi, Hey Takara! You're acting really cold right now, That's not good!” Tanaka said to Takara.

Takara's friends laughed.

“You've been bugging me a lot lately, Do you like me?” Takara said to the girl.

“Yes, I do!” the girl said.

“Oh wow! That's a frank answer!” Tanaka said.

Everyone else was teasing them both.

“Well maybe she doesn't need to come here anymore.” Takara said harshly.

The girl's smile faded.

“I'm sorry. Hey, Takara!” Tanaka said as he ran towards Takara.