Chapter 12: Dangerous game (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Jactance: When playing with dolls became boring for her, this ginger decided that it was time to step out of the girls zone and step into the demolition squads! Once she is in your way, you must prepare yourself to feel the strike of a hammer!

Nora was carrying one of the shields with her while waving at the spectators, who were cheering for her.

Jactance: You call her Nora but I call her... THUNDER THIGHS!!!

Nora lifted one leg into the air before stepping really hard on the ground, making an small earthquake that was felt across the whole stadium.

Nora: WE WILL BREAK THEIR LEGS!!!

Not wasting time, Jactance decided to introduce the next person while Nora was flexing to show off.

Jactance: This guy is a walking mystery! Only a few had the honor to see his legendary skills and today, you will be able to see this living enigma in action! 

You were stretching a bit while Jactance was talking. You had the boost shoes so along with Yugo, you were going to be part of the main offensive of the team.

Jactance: Watch and be amazed by (y/n), the arcane of gobbowl!

Not many celebrated your introduction compared to Nora's introduction. It was not weird since Jactance didn't gave the spectators many useful information about you. 
However, a rose somehow made it in front of you. 

(y/n): Huh...?

You looked at the direction from where it came from and your face quickly turned blue, matching your long blue hair... It turns out an old pair of friends was watching the game.

Miranda was waving an small flag with your face on it while Kabrok

Miranda was waving an small flag with your face on it while Kabrok... He looked exactly how you remembered him.

(y/n): H-How charming...

Yugo: How did she got that flag so fast...?

Nora: I don't know... But I want five of those.

Suddenly, everyone heard the sound of a whistle. Everyone turned to see what happened and it seems that Kriss was "suffering" from an injury, so he had to stay on the benchs. And since Kriss's team has no substitutes, now it was a game of four vs five.

This is exactly what you expected... Now it was time to make them learn what happens for being too arrogant.

Yugo: Alright, let's do this!

Everyone got into their positions. The members of Kriss's team were growling like animals to intimidate thier opponents... Well, almost every member of Kriss's team was growling.
Jay, the large iop of the team, was a bit... Distracted. He was deeply staring at Nora with a dumb smile on his face. It was like he was in some kind of hypnotic trance.

Nora: ...Ah?

Meanwhile, Ruel leaped into the air to get a hold of the ball. However, Benji managed to snatch it out of Ruel's hands. However, when he was falling towards his partner, Benji was meet with the sweet kiss of the floor. His partner Jay did not even reacted... He was jus staring at Nora.