ᶜᵃˢᵗ

primesturniolo presents:
forever and always

a matt sturniolo original

BEST READ IN DARK MODE.

' 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲. 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 '

matthew sturniolo ended all he ever knew because he was so certain it was right, because he was so certain he had to. it was no shock his mental health problems soared when she wasn't around to tell him it would be okay and so he set his mind on the only option he deemed possible, leaving her. he believed she couldn't hurt his heart if it wasn't hers to begin with. he truly believed he couldn't hurt her heart if it wasn't his to begin with. the distance bewteen the pair, formed a gap in their relationship, insecurity and discomfort seeping in through the holes until it all began to crack, slowly withering away whatever hope they had left. they couldn't fight anymore, it was like a losing battle on both ends, pain for what felt like eternity until they could no longer bare it. they could no longer handle the time away from one another, the displeasure of leaving or the discomfort of wanting to stay. they were pulled apart, like two north components on a magnet, desperately trying to remain together but ultimately failing miserably. even months later, matthew sturniolo needs hope dalton and hope dalton needs matthew sturniolo, even if all they both can seem to do is lie to anyone and everyone that they do not.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

➶𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 forever and always

hope dalton

"you think it was easy matt, watching our relationship fall apart when we both needed it more than anything?"

matthew sturniolo

"oh and you think it was easy for me, do you? do you know how much it hurt breaking up with you when my heart was telling me to stay?"